PDA

View Full Version : burning feeling when touched middle and inner thigh trying not to worry

Lockey1995
30-07-17, 15:30
Hey,

I haven't been on here in a long time that's probably a good thing I've been trying harder and harder to overcome this ha i've been slightly better still a very long, long way to go :( for some reason i don't think I'll have anymore cbt he said it was a refresher session after 5 sessions but never said it was the last one I think i need more.

Anyway to the problem yesterday I woke up and when i touch my inner thigh and rub it or the middle above my knee It feels like sunburn and quite tender so i googled I wish i hadn't and it came up with blood clot? So now I'm trying my hardest to not panic but it's difficult there's no red patches, swelling or anything just feels like a burn when my trousers rub against it and when i rub it.

I've been listening to the great philospher that is Allan Watts i'm addicted to watching him now aha he really can calm a person down, any how I hope you're all doing well but does anyone know what this is?

Cheers,Jack

MyNameIsTerry
30-07-17, 15:39
Glad to hear you are doing better, Jack. I think that's quite apparent as you were on here posting a fair bit a whle ago, so well done! :yesyes::yahoo:

As for what you are asking about, could just be a nerve. I've found nerve pains don't feel as deep as muscular ones and feel a littl below the skin. The skin can feel like pins & needles too when it's burning.

Lockey1995
30-07-17, 17:36
Glad to hear you are doing better, Jack. I think that's quite apparent as you were on here posting a fair bit a whle ago, so well done! :yesyes::yahoo:

As for what you are asking about, could just be a nerve. I've found nerve pains don't feel as deep as muscular ones and feel a littl below the skin. The skin can feel like pins & needles too when it's burning.

Yeah it could be cheers for the reply, only thing I'm struggling with atm is bits of depression and mainly morning depression so hard to wake up in the morning :( i just don't feel like moving out of bed untill 12-1 in the afternoon