PDA

View Full Version : Tinnitus headaches dizziness but why

Polar Bear
31-07-17, 09:21
I've been getting some strange headaches now for a couple of months. Tinnitus too which is getting louder and more persistent. Getting lots of moments of brief balance issues / dizziness.

Doctor has given me tablets which have helped but this isn't going away. Started to get really worried that something is seriously wrong. Starting to get stomach pains and digestive problems as well now. None of this seems to be at an extreme level eg the headaches aren't severe but getting scared about what is going on. Trying to get another doctors appointment but meanwhile can anyone relate to these symptoms please? Wondering how much do this could be put down to anxiety and depression.

Feeling ill and just don't know what to think

k9love
31-07-17, 15:48
Hi, I'm having the very same symptoms.
Tinitus and feeling like I'm going to fall.
I had a stroke 2 weeks ago and wondered if these symptoms are related but consultant said no.
I also have redness in my ear where the tinitus is, docs gave me antibiotic spray but I'm still the same, I hope you find some answers soon,it's no fun is it feeling unsteady!
I do suffer from bad anxiety and wonder if I work myself up too much.
Good luck.

Polar Bear
01-08-17, 08:52
Thanks K9love. Sorry to hear about your stroke. Yes it's an awful feeling thinking you're going to fall. I'm getting to the point where I don't want to move but just sitting around all the time probably isn't a great idea either.

Sounds like worry is maybe contributing to the issues for both of us. I'm off to the doctors this morning and hoping for some progress in sorting things out.

Hope you're able to sort things out soon too.