PDA

View Full Version : Muscle tension!!

Debden
31-07-17, 10:33
Ok so for 6 weeks my left calfs been killing me! And I've been convinced I've got a blood clot even after two different doctors have looked at my leg. However, this morning I woke and the exact same pain was in my other calf! It miscrochip be tension in the night from tension! Does anyone get this! Just aching! I keep checking them for swelling and worryin

maianixon
31-07-17, 11:26
I have this!!!! in both of my legs. it used to hurt one day and be fine another but the past week its been every day its starting to worry me. sometimes its the back of my tighs too and sometimes my feet muscles but most of the time its calves. i cant figure out what it is but it feels like muscular pain as if my muscles were all suddenly really tight but its a different pain than when they're sore from exercise. is it the same with you?
no clue what it is but it seems like one of my endless unexplained anxiety symptoms. i found that ibuprofen sometimes helps

Debden
31-07-17, 14:32
Mine are exactly the same! One moment it's fine the next they're right! Mainly my left one!! Backs on my thighs hurt. I think it must be pulled muscles! Do you focus on it?

---------- Post added at 14:32 ---------- Previous post was at 14:26 ----------

Also! Mine keep feeling really cold! I dunno if it's numbness or what? Weird! Freaks me out

maianixon
31-07-17, 16:01
i only focus on it because it painful haha. like i said no idea what is causing it but its soo annoying and its making me anxious. i've booked an appointment with a physiotherapist and if they tell me anything useful i'll let you know. im worried they will have no idea tho and that its just another unexplained anxiety symptom

feeling cold can be a circulation thing, when you're anxious sometimes legs/hands go colder because more blood flow is concentrated in your body because of adrenaline as far as i know, its an anxiety symptom

BazB44
01-08-17, 03:48
my right half has been hurting off and on for months. As a kid I used to get charley horses a lot. I notice, with health anxiety, I tend to test myself a lot by standing on one leg....or by walking with a stomp....like ill smack the floor hard because I'm so anxious. This could be the reason for me at least. Maybe you? Do u have other symptoms in your calf?

Debden
01-08-17, 09:38
No I just get the cramping right feeling and it's feels cold, I get little twitches down the side of my calf