PDA

View Full Version : Stomach stuff.. please advise

goldie84
31-07-17, 17:46
Hi guys. Trying really hard to not freak out right now. Has anyone had these symptoms ? Please help and let me know if it warrants a doctor visit.

Acid reflux possibly? Especially in the morning just feeling like something is stuck in my throat.
Feeling full quickly
Lower back pain on and off
Cramping almost like period cramping in lower abdominal but not on my period.

Really trying hard to not google. Can anyone let me know if this is something they've experienced? I've had a ton of anxiety these past few weeks

goldie84
01-08-17, 02:38
Anyone out there?

TattooArtist
01-08-17, 02:46
How long have you had the symptoms? Are these things normal for you? Why did you decide to post in regards to ha?

neuroticcat
01-08-17, 02:58
I had all of them. I don't think I had them all at once but I did have everything you listed there.
My lower back pain is due to scoliosis. The cramping can be from ovulation (this can also be a cause from your lower back pain). I also had a feeling that I have something stuck in my throat for weeks. I believe it was allergies. Now I get is once in a while, mostly when the AC is on. Sometimes I feel full quickly if I eat very fast or don't eat for a long time ( I have days when I wake up at 8 am and I have my first meal at 4 pm)

goldie84
02-08-17, 05:25
I had all of them. I don't think I had them all at once but I did have everything you listed there.
My lower back pain is due to scoliosis. The cramping can be from ovulation (this can also be a cause from your lower back pain). I also had a feeling that I have something stuck in my throat for weeks. I believe it was allergies. Now I get is once in a while, mostly when the AC is on. Sometimes I feel full quickly if I eat very fast or don't eat for a long time ( I have days when I wake up at 8 am and I have my first meal at 4 pm)

So to answer the first person.. I've had the stomach stuff happening for a few days now. To neuroticcat.. I do believe I am ovulating. I've just felt so off these past few days. My stomach has been wrecked. I've been pooping non stop! Today I went four times.. not sure what's going on there. My diet had been very strict for a while so it could be that it was getting out of whack. Thankfully the full feeling is on and off.. I felt fine eating a full meal tonight. Ugh. I just want to enjoy life right now and I cannot with all these worries.