PDA

View Full Version : Feeling low and worried

blackie
16-05-07, 15:53
Hiya
My parents have just come back from holiday which is great as i was getting very lonly but i feel really weird today. I keep haveing mini panics and im not sure why.
I am also worried about my brother as he seems to have diappeared. He came round this morning asking for money but havnt heard anything since. His gf just phoned me up asking if i knew where he was. I wish he would just anser his phone.
Blackie

latic
16-05-07, 15:57
(((((((((BLACKIE)))))))))) Sorry you are feeling this way hun. It is only temporary and will go away just try to let the panic happen without fighting it. Easier said than done i know!! Hang in there babe xx

groovygranny
16-05-07, 16:02
Hello Blackie,

Great that your parents are back - don't worry about the mini PA's.....just adjustment from being alone to having people around again I shouldn't wonder. Do what latic says and just 'go with it'.

Perhaps your brother and his GF have had a disagreement? I wouldn't get too overly worried as yet - people do strange stuff when they've had a row! I do, even after 30yrs lol !!!

We're all here :flowers:

blackie
16-05-07, 16:07
Hiya
Thanks guys. You proberly right and its just getting use to the chage again of having people around.
Im sure my brother is ok but he is abit fragile at the moment and i am worried his gone out to get drugs or something. He was recently in hospital for a suicide attemp that was very nearly succsesful. Guess thats why i am so worried about him. I just wish he would anser his phone but he never does. Still bad news travels fast i guess.
Blackie

blackie
16-05-07, 17:44
I feel terriable. My heart wont stop pounding and i feel vilently sick. My mind is racing and it wont stop. I really hate this.
Also i told my mums friend something that i shouldnt have done although i didnt know it at the time. Now mums really annoyed at me and i feel terriable. I honestly thought she knew and she didnt. I thought i would feel better when my parents came home but i fell horriable. I dont know what to do

blackie
16-05-07, 20:22
Hiya
Sorry about that. Just panicked for some reason. Well you know what its like.
Im completly fine now, slightly drunk.lol. But feeling much better.
I guess it was just the stress of the last 2 weeks coming to the serface.
Thanks latic and grovy granny for taking the time to anser.
luv you guys
Blackie

groovygranny
16-05-07, 21:13
That's good news Blackie!

Well done! Glad you're feeling better :hugs:

:flowers: