PDA

View Full Version : Back Burner..

sdoxo
01-08-17, 02:02
So after my bloods came back normal, and my "all clear" on my breast ultrasound today, I'm really going to try to move on from all this anxiety nonsense. I've had far more tests than normal people get (I'm sure we all have, thats what HA does to us) and I should be happy that everything has been normal. Most people don't have as much reassurance as we do.

The meds I'm on seem to be working pretty well, now I just have to focus my attention elsewhere. I'm getting married in a little less than 3 months, and I'll be damned if I spend that time dwelling on things that are so ridiculous that I have to come on a HA forum to vent because normal people think I'm crazy lol

I do however plan to pop in and out of here to give advice where I can. There are a lot of people on here that are in a way darker place than I have been, so if a few words of encouragement can help I'm all for it.

Just wanted to take a second to say thank you to all of those who have posted on my numerous threads and offered their advice and positive thoughts! This is an awesome community of people, even if we all are a bit nuts! :D

Crouton
01-08-17, 07:01
Awesome! So glad that you got the all clear!
I think it's great that you can now focus on the good things in life, including your wedding. Exciting times!
It's very noble of you to opt to help others on this forum. I feel as though there's a lot everyone can learn from one other's experiences with health anxiety, including success stories :)

Lola-Lee
01-08-17, 09:47
That is wonderful news.Wishing you have a great wedding and keep staying on the positive side of life and let us know how your day went.

Lola :hugs: