PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Pumpkin
16-05-07, 17:30
Hi all

My name is Rachel and I'm 30. I've suffered with anxiety episodes thoughout most of my 20's and have been struck again over the past few weeks. I've started taking Citalopram again, have started CBT sessions and have been listening to relaxation and hypnosis CDs. This is the first time I've been to this site, but it was strongly recommended. My husband is supportive, but feels helpless as he's never experienced this himself. I'm hoping I can help others through these forums as well as learning from our people's experiences.

Look forward to hearing from you

Rachel

nomorepanic
16-05-07, 18:47
Hi Rachel

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will get loads of support and advice and meet some fab people!

funky chick
16-05-07, 19:40
Hi Rachel, big warm weelcome you will find this site great lots lovely kind caring people here, hope to catch you soon lots of love Gail xxx:)

honeybee3939
16-05-07, 19:44
Hi Rachel

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

groovygranny
16-05-07, 21:18
Hi Rachel, big :welcome: to you!

Glad you came here!

Don't worry about hubby. Mine feels the same - all we can do is keep reassuring them that just being there for us is such a great help.

This site has good stuff for partners/carers as well as sufferers.

Problems/Issues on the left-hand menu is a good place to start:)

:flowers:

grapplingpunk
16-05-07, 22:23
Hi Rachael, greetings from one newbie to another.

Wayne

Pink Princess
17-05-07, 00:53
hi and welcome to the site, you will get so much advice and support here and make good friends along the way. hope to talk soon. take kare xxx

Pumpkin
17-05-07, 01:10
Hi All

Thank you all for your kind welcomes - I've now realised Pink Princess how you knew my name was Rachel in the chat room - was a little paranoid as it wasn't on my profile. Nice of you to make the connection. Just looked at your profile and understand you like poetry.

Thanks Groovg Granny for the tips for hubby - I'll have a look at those.

Bye for now

Rachel

xBettyBoopx
17-05-07, 04:11
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u172/mamabird1_2007/multi-welcome.gifRachel

You have found a very good site, you will get a lot of support here.

Take care for now.

Elspeth

trac67
17-05-07, 08:13
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xxx

manmoor
17-05-07, 08:17
Hi Rachel,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

mopart38
18-05-07, 21:14
Hi just like to say im new to the site i suffer with anxiety too im hoping to meet people like me who understand what its like. Maybe we might have a chat sometime when your in the chatroom.:)

Hi all

My name is Rachel and I'm 30. I've suffered with anxiety episodes thoughout most of my 20's and have been struck again over the past few weeks. I've started taking Citalopram again, have started CBT sessions and have been listening to relaxation and hypnosis CDs. This is the first time I've been to this site, but it was strongly recommended. My husband is supportive, but feels helpless as he's never experienced this himself. I'm hoping I can help others through these forums as well as learning from our people's experiences.

Look forward to hearing from you

Rachel

Lindalou64
19-05-07, 18:57
welcome pumkin.
you will find lots of info and support and friends here.i wish ya the best...........Linda xx

Southern_Belle
27-05-07, 04:52
Hi Rachel,

Welcome to this friendly site. You will be surprised at how many people will relate to how you feel.

Laura :)

Quiet-Lift
27-05-07, 14:07
Greetings Rachel...:)

Sounds like you're doing plenty to keep yourself going...:yesyes:

There's plenty of support here and loads of friendly people who understand

Take care:hugs:

belle
27-05-07, 17:14
Hi and welcome :)

x