PDA

View Full Version : molar tooth?

Mary2
01-08-17, 21:00
Hello, I hope you will get what I wanna say with my bad English. So, I'm 21 and my upper right molar(the one before the wisdom tooth) has slightly emerged for as long as I remember!(You can see only a little bit of it and it isn't growing at all{for ages the same size}) - it is said it has to be fully here by the age of 12 - 13 and I'm 21.
Whenever I go to a dentist he says oh my god your molar is growing, it had to be here by now lol. He repeats that every single time - he forgets he had said it before.
And I never paid attention to it but it suddenly started bothering me - like why it isn't growing is that normal? what if something is wrong there and it's a dangerous condition? going to a dentist gives me anxiety
so has anyone had that?

my wisdom teeth aren't here as well! I have a x-ray of my theeth from 2 years ago and all of the wisdom theet will be growing in different direction - the upper right wisdom tooth - right in that molar tooth - could it also be because of that?)

AntsyVee
02-08-17, 00:10
Yes, it could be because of your wisdom teeth or just pain from your molars coming in. It is normal to have pain when teeth are growing or shifting.

Mary2
04-08-17, 22:04
I visited my dentist and he said it's an "interesting case". He wanted to take my r-xay with him so he can show it to a surgeon and asked me to come back on Monday. He said the molar and the wisdom tooth are growing into one another? And they are close to the sinuses.