PDA

View Full Version : anxiety heart palpitation my story

SALMAKH11
01-08-17, 23:28
hey everyone my name is salma am 19 years old ..and this is my story. it all started earlyer this year ;i was living a very pleasant life .i mean what could i ask more : i live within a loving familly ,i am in good condition so why would i have anxiety? ...my mind keep repeating this question over and over why? i mean yes i have been struggling with stress this year .since it was my first year of college also am that kind of person that keeps evrything inside .."no matter how low you feel now keep it all inside don t bother others they have there one problems to deal with"..but yeah i feel like these things aren t enogh to left my life upside down so why again?
i started having problems with my sleep because i keep overthinking about every single problem you would have imagined .....so i have decided to see a thyrapist ..he prisribed me some anxoilytics and anti depression medication ...after that i felt good i started getting my energy back ...after a months or so i stopped my medications ..it was ok i felt a little difference but i was ok i had good sleep i woke up early ..it was weird in a good way i thought i was healing ........hh yeah i wish it stayed like that after tow weeks or so i read an article about someone that struggled with anxiety and depression and ended up by suicide and in that moment it all started again ...all it took is a switch to turn my normal world upside down ...i started to have some severe anxiety ,fear,depression ;the only difference was that they came back stronger tuffer and longer ..
i was confused why again? also i had a very strong palpitaions that seemed impossible to stop ..i though i have a heart attack so i decieded to go to a doctor ...he was confused more than me so he ask for some thyroid tests witch freaked me more....and now i don t know what to do

venusbluejeans
01-08-17, 23:44
Hiya SALMAKH11 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: