PDA

View Full Version : Hello

grapplingpunk
16-05-07, 21:20
Evening all, i guess i'm the new kid on the block ("Hangin' Tough..."). Just popped in the chat and everyone seemed very welcoming so thank you all already. Anyway i'm Wayne, 33 years old from Hartlepool in the north east (Yes a.k.a. a Monkey Hanger). Not sure what my correct diagnosis is but it's probably panic attacks from what i've been reading. I've been having them constantly for a couple of years now which i blame on a paranoid ex girlfriend for their onset but who knows? Currently dating a new girl for just over a year so all is well and good except for the attacks but hopefully by joining this site i can rectify these soon so feel free to point me in the right direction folks.

Well thats my intro, feel free to ask me any questions and i'll try to respond as best i can.

Cheers
Wayne

honeybee3939
16-05-07, 21:25
Hi Wayne

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:)

Love:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

groovygranny
16-05-07, 21:25
Hello Wayne, :welcome: to you!

Pleased to meet you......but forgive my ignorance......

....what's a Monkey Hanger:shrug:??

:)

nomorepanic
16-05-07, 21:50
Wayne

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help!

grapplingpunk
16-05-07, 21:55
Thanks for the nice words from you all. Groovy Granny, google Monkey Hanger and Hartlepool and all will be revealed.

Cheers
Wayne

Pink Princess
17-05-07, 00:57
hi and welcome to the site, you will get so much advice and support here and make good friends along the way. hope to talk soon. take kare xxx

Pumpkin
17-05-07, 01:13
Hi Wayne

Welcome fellow newbie - I just joined today as well. Hope you find it useful.

May speak with you in the chat room.

Bye for now

Rachel

xBettyBoopx
17-05-07, 04:07
Hello Wayne

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u239/mago1cholo/i178868103_48058_4.jpg to nmp, you sound like a cheerful chappy:yesyes:

Hope you find the answers that you are looking for.

Take care for now.

Elspeth

trac67
17-05-07, 08:14
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

manmoor
17-05-07, 08:16
Hi Wayne,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Southern_Belle
27-05-07, 04:08
Hi Wayne,

A friendly welcome to you. So glad you are here and I know you will receive information that will help.

Laura :)