PDA

View Full Version : Stomach problems - can anyone help me calm down??

MagpieWitch
02-08-17, 11:50
Okay so for few weeks now I haven't been eating properly due to constant nausea from anxiety and lack of appetite from depression. In short I ****ed up my stomach.

Yesterday I noticed its very bloated and kind of hard and got tender to me moving and touching it. Then I started belching and the belching caused this feeling in my throat like it's opened up and clear.

Then came in the scariest symptom and thats this feeling like my tongue and lips after belching are numb and smooth like I've had that dental anaesthesia put on them. This sent me into a panic attack and I was crying in 3 am. Like some medicine feeling that is numbing my tongue but not really I can still feel.

And this morning I woke up by a strong dull pain in the middle of my stomach and feeling like I need to go but nothing came out and the pain vanished only to appear few hours later. It's gone now and I just hear rumbling through my guts and sharp pains here and there and like on my hip and even down my leg.

I was scared of appendictis but so far no fever, nausea or pain getting progressively stronger.

Can someone please comfort me if they had smth similar or if they think its serious or not???

paranoid-viking
02-08-17, 14:54
Sounds like what you could describe as "diffuse symtoms". It could be somethong or it could be nothing; higly probable it is nothing. Statistically it is probably nothong and perhaps caused by anxiety.

MagpieWitch
02-08-17, 22:02
I am just scared and I am so tired of these symptoms and I am just very very tired of being scared all the time from everything I feel, every single sensation on my body, I am just tired.

jdheart
03-08-17, 02:40
Exactly what is going on? You are saying to yourself. Really does sound like anxiety to me. Even thou its hard to do stop for a few seconds and check your thinking habits.

You like most anxiety suffers including myself are trapped. Inside of your body (mind) ruminating on the symptoms. It will take time but you will see what I am talking about. Especially if your Doctors give all clear.

A good way to tell if its anxiety is would you feel comfortable on an island by yourself for a few days if not most likely anxiety..take care..watch how you think not how ypu feel.