PDA

View Full Version : Relaxation CDs

up a ladder
17-05-07, 13:35
Again can someone recommend any?

Is it okay to fall asleep whilst relaxing as this seems to happen everytime I try to chill.
Either that or my 3 year old jumps on me:D

Piglet
17-05-07, 14:35
Yes I can recommend anything by Glenn Harrold!!:yesyes:

Have a look on Amazon at the reviews he gets. I have about 4 or 5 of his cd's now and started with 'Complete Relaxation'.

Piglet :flowers:

nomorepanic
17-05-07, 19:42
I buy from this site ..

http://www.hypnosisaudio.com/

They sell Glenn Harrold as well.

happyone
17-05-07, 19:47
I have an amazing one called

Meditainment: total relaxation

This one is a guided meditation, with a British female voice. I bought it from Borders Books but I am sure you would be able to get it from Amazon or other cd outlets.
I always fall asleep listening to mine, I try to listen once a day.

I also like Glenn Harrold : Complete Relaxation. I found his voice a bit strange at first, but grew used to it.

Happyone

vernon
17-05-07, 21:21
I have quite a few pretty good ones, some good ones of unheared of people too. I dont know if there is any way of sending MP3 files via email, or I would be happy to copy anyone them all on one mp3 cd if they want, Take care, Vernon

happyone
18-05-07, 08:47
I had wondered the same about sending them e-mail as I have all of mine in mp3 format, if anyone knows, I would be happy to share .

Happyone

vernon
18-05-07, 10:32
Yes mine are in mp3 format now, easier to store and nearly all players have mp3 now, I use an mp3 player and if i dont want headphones I have them minni speakers which where very cheap and pretty good from ebay.

samc100
24-05-07, 21:06
Regarding falling asleep - I asked my hynoptherapist about this cos' I always fall asleep. He said it is still effective but not as good if you are awake. So just listen to it more times and continue to fall asleep!

happyone
24-05-07, 21:35
Re the falling asleep. I listen to Glenn Harrold and fall asleep and it never ceases to amaze me that I waken up completely as he says!
I once stayed awake whilst listening to him and I determined myself I was not going to open my eyes when he said so.....but I did!

I have bought another couple from the meditainment series. I haven't listened to them through yet, but I will write my review when I have!

happyone