PDA

View Full Version : Very Dizzy after Sexual Intercourse

tt
17-05-07, 14:46
I hate to talk about such a subject but I don't know if under breathing or over breathing caused this but it has never happened before.
Afterwards instantly the room started to spin fast not just a little, it did stop within a few minutes - felt like a lifetime. My heart rate however took about 1 hour for me to calm my nerves wondering what could it have been My husband said it probably was my breathing. I still am puzzled.
Any thoughts?

Piglet
17-05-07, 14:57
If I could remember that far back hun then I'd tell ya!!:D

Love Piglet :flowers:

samc100
17-05-07, 15:32
:D It probably was the 'excitement' and adrenalin zooming around your body afterwards especially if you had an orgasam.

Don't worry about it too much - and enjoy yourself. Lucky girl!!

honeybee
17-05-07, 15:34
WOW... :D sounds amazing... :winks: hee hee.... :yesyes:

on a serious note though, i would think this was down to your breathing.... you will notice you go all wobbly after either over breathing or holding your breath for a long time... especially with the extra heightened sensations you feel during sex... ive heard other people saying the same... dont worry about it is the main thing....

groovygranny
17-05-07, 15:35
Hi tt,

I think your husband is probably right!

It's hard to regulate your breathing when your mind's on other things!:blush: And when you think what our bodies go through during this it's a wonder we're not all spinning all over the place !!

It's probably never happened before because your breathing might have been ok on those occasions.

No doubt the feeling was prolonged becase of your anxiety over it. I shouldn't worry too much if I was you :hugs:.

PS: nothing wrong in talking about what comes naturally!!

:flowers:

darkangel
17-05-07, 16:40
Hi TT

Your husband sounds very supportive and he is probably right it will be down to your breathing, that has also happened to me on several occasions recently, afterwards and during :winks: .

Try not to worry too much about it though and dont let it get in the way.

Luv Darkangel :flowers:

happyone
17-05-07, 17:37
I knew something wasn't right for me............................have to tell hubby! LOL

I think the advice you have been given sounds good. Co-ordinating breathing and all that doesn't come easy at such times

Now, what do I do.....hold my breath................for the whole 30 seconds???LOL!!

happyone
xx

Jaco45er
17-05-07, 18:17
I thought all women got that afterwards? :shrug:

Sorry couldn't resist ;)

Ok ok I am going

Jaco

honeybee3939
17-05-07, 18:30
LOL. Jaco
Typical man statement !lol http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/SWingGirl/Smilies/fryingpan.gif

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

normalwisdom
17-05-07, 19:26
tt I think it would probably be over breathing....with what I can remember lol.:blush: No honestly it will probably be that, in "normal" situations in everyday life you find yourself "over breathing" well I do:weep: when you are stressed, or happy, or dissapointed.....honest any emotion can do it for me.....does that make sense? Just don't worry....are there any situations other than that that you find yourself dizzy after?

tt
17-05-07, 21:44
No I never have this other than the little tremors from anxiety. It was major spin - quick spins. Today though is the tense worry it will happen day. My head pains and that worries me that the two relate.
Usual sex is relaxing and can shift your mind totally away from anxiety.
Thanks for the replies they have been appreciated and also made me smile greatly. And Jaco..well your probably an extra special person....especially if you try each time!

nomorepanic
17-05-07, 22:28
What is sex????

Someone remind me lol

It will be adrenaline rush that us sufferers don't cope well with.

Mind you sex is good exercise so don't stop doing it!

anxious
17-05-07, 22:30
Dunno Nic, this ones got me beat too :roflmao:

anx xx

tt
18-05-07, 02:53
Thanks Everyone

Brandy snap
19-05-07, 01:06
Me too Sky. I feel as if all the blood is rushing into my face at such times if I am looking downwards or even horizontal. To be OK my head needs to be higher than the rest of me and not be facing downwards. I have a cold flannel on the bedside table! Brandy Snap

groovygranny
19-05-07, 01:15
I'm sorry, (not really!)

but GG's going to find it incredibly hard to concentrate when she's swinging from the light fittings with all the images of you lot before her!!!!

How am I going to manage the next 30 years with all of you popping up before me at the most inopportune moments??

I only get vertigo when I'm jumping off the wardrobe...........:winks:

:madness:

Brandy snap
19-05-07, 01:17
Sorry I meant to also say that even thinking about it makes my face very hot.

Jaco45er
19-05-07, 02:32
I still refrain from comments ;)

happyone
19-05-07, 12:10
I am still doing something wrong! (or he is!) I have tried and tried to get this feeling, but it just aint there!
I want a bit of vertigo or dizziness!

Happyone
xx

spuds
20-05-07, 21:41
This could be what is called postural hypertension - a change in blood pressure which causes a bit of dizziness, like when you get up out of a chair too quickly. I can get this just by turning over on the settee too quickly or even just sitting up in bed. It then seems like I am prone to very short dizzy spells for a few days until it settles down.