PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be nice if.........

xBettyBoopx
18-05-07, 02:26
Wouldn't it be nice if....... when I got discomfort in the chest, I said to myself "Oh I have indigestion, must get me some rennies", instead of "omg I'm having a heart attack, I'm gonna die"!

Wouldn't it be nice if.......I could ask someone how they were - and really mean it!!

Wouldn't it be nice if.......I wasn't so pre-occupied with myself and how I feel, and could go and do something for someone else.

Wouldn't it be nice if........ (Anyone care to add some stuff feel free)

After years of thinking about this, I have come to the conclusion that the only way to stop worrying is to not care about myself. So that leads me to this............that I really care a lot about myself!! I never thought I did but surely I wouldn't think about myself constantly if that weren't true.

Maybe I'm talking a load of nonsense, I dunno!! No-one has actually said why people suffer with their nerves, they tend to blame things in the past but I think most of the time that's a cop-out. People who had very nice childhoods suffer with anxiety, so that can't be it.

Right, I vow from now that I will think of everyone but myself, I'll let ya know how I get on.:shades:

Elspeth

eeyorelover
18-05-07, 05:07
Wouldn't it be nice if....
eating tons of chocolate made you lose weight and gave you a glowing complextion?????

Wouldn't it be nice if ....
men had to deal with PMS, cramps or pregnancy for just one day?????

my kids said 'no Mom you take a break and WE will clean up around the house'???

I could stop 'what ifing' so much and just enjoy the moment for once??

Ok I know some were a little out there but they're my fantasies - OK??:blush::winks:

xxx
Sandy