PDA

View Full Version : heat waves

evenflow
18-05-07, 19:00
Hi guys
I'ts been a while since i've been on. I have been doing quite well since last year when i started getting anxiety symptoms/disorder. i've managed to travel on my own and tackled dp and dr. even the thoughts of going crazy i dealt with. However, things feel like they are creeping back on me...new symptoms..dry mouth and worse is a feeling of heating up on parts of my body...started with my hand and now its my right thigh...really strange hot and frightening like i am about to burn. is this something anybody else has had? would appreciate your thoughts.

clickaway
18-05-07, 19:35
I certainly always feel warm or hot, especially at night. Often the warm feeling will just be very localised.

And yes, I get the dry mouth every morning, and hate summer heatwaves. I also suffer in the very cold and damp weather. Those sunny spring days in April were just right!

Do you know why you have been struggling more of late? It may have been quite a small trigger and after you felt a little worse you over-reacted and have gone down in a spiral?

Try and accept this as much as you can.