PDA

View Full Version : Job Interview and PANIC?ANXIETY

Cyberwolf
19-05-07, 09:31
Just to complicate things I got a letter today inviting me to go for a job interview on the 29th. Its a very similar job to what i am doing but offering support to those with disabilities and I have to do a 5 minute presentation. There is just no way, I can't go to the frigging shops never mind do that and I REALLY would like that job, more challenges(like I need them right now), more money, more holidays and less office based work......

I have just woke up determined to go shopping after all I managed last week I made a list of loads of healthy and organic stuff to buy and have put bacon on to grill for breakfast, within that time I have worked myself into such a state that there is NO WAY i can go shopping.

My B/F wants me to buy tickets to go see derren Brown and I am scared at the thought of being in a theatre to see him - how CRAZY is that I havnt even got the flipping tickets and my mind is on overdrive about what if I couldnt get out and what if I did get out but couldn't get home.

What is all this Sh*t about.

Great start to the day its only 9.26 and I am already freaked out big time!

Hope you guys are better.

blackie
19-05-07, 09:42
Hiya hun
Sorry to hear you going through a bad patch.
Try and take 1 thing at the time. Obviously you are stressed about the job interveiw which will make you feel more worried and everything.
I had to do a presentation once and it was hard. I was shaking like a leave but in the end i did a really good job. What helped me was practising on my own so i knew what i was doing and it was very familier. Also the day before try and eat well, drink plenty of water, take some exercise and try some relaxation techniques. Try and get a good nights sleep and go for it.
It will be hard but once you have done it you will feel so much better. The worst that can happen is you dont do the presentation and then you still havnt lost anything.
Take care
Blackie