PDA

View Full Version : Hello

crystalangel
19-05-07, 17:53
:noangel: Hello,
I am married and have been for the past 24 yrs, I live in Scotland, I do not work because I have disabilities.
Our only daughter Emma, was killed in a car crash together with her fiance and their best friend in November 2005, and I am finding it very, very difficult coming to terms with our loss.
I love writing poetry, and have written and published a poetry book in her honour.,
I have won an award for one of my poems and I am very proud of my achievement.

Piglet
19-05-07, 18:06
A very big welcome to you and I hope you can find much to help and reassure you on here.

I am so sorry about your daughter Emma - words are totally inadequate but my heart goes out to you hun.

Piglet :flowers:

trac67
19-05-07, 18:14
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

take care

Trac xx

Lindalou64
19-05-07, 18:39
welcome chrystal,
you will find lots of support here and further more im so sorry for your horrible loss,god bless...............tc xx........Linda

honeybee3939
19-05-07, 18:45
Hi Chystal

welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im so sorry to hear of your loss hun, i hope we can be of some support.:hugs:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Scarlett77
20-05-07, 14:14
Hi Crystal,

Firstly, i'm so, so very sorry for your loss x

There is lots of support to be had here, so hope you find the site to be of some help.

Take care,

Scarlett x

groovygranny
20-05-07, 14:37
Hi there Crystal - welcome to you.:hugs:

I'm so sorry for the circumstances that brought you to NMP, but at the same time am sure you will find plenty help and support here.

Pleased to meet you:)

:flowers::flowers:

darkangel
20-05-07, 15:20
Hi Crystal

Welcome to this wonderful site and I am so sorry to hear about emma.

I hope you find great support and comfort here and I love your user name by the way - crystalangel.

Luv Darkangel :flowers:

Fiona29
20-05-07, 15:36
Hi,

I am new too. Glad you have joined and I you find some friends here.

Fiona
xxx

nomorepanic
20-05-07, 17:49
Crystal

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Sorry for the loss of Emma - that must have been a very traumatic time for you.

Hope we can be of some help.

Pink Princess
20-05-07, 19:55
hi and welcome to the site, you will find a lot of good advice and support here and make many friends along the way. hope to talk soon, take kare xxxxxx

i am very sorry to hear what happened in 2005, i hope this site can offer guidance for you to move on. i also write poetry and would love to veiw your work. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zanxiety
21-05-07, 11:37
Greetings crystalangle,:) and welcome to this excellent site. Sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter. We will be here to support you though, and help you feel at home.

Southern_Belle
27-05-07, 04:50
Hi,

Welcome to this friendly site. I'm so sorry for your loss of Emma. This site will help you and if you ever need to talk, please pm me.

Laura :)