PDA

View Full Version : fuzzy bizzy head

geordie flower
20-05-07, 18:00
does anyone else feel that sometimes their head is just too bizzy! i sometimes feel that my head is just full up and ready to burst lol :D i cant seem to concentrate on anything cos iys just too bizzy! god ive just read that back to myself and i sound nuts!!!

groovygranny
20-05-07, 18:21
!!

The inside of GG's head sometimes must look like Hong Kong in the rush hour - but speeded up!!:wacko: (mind you, the outside looks quite similar sometimes too!):shades:

Try, if you can, to just focus on one thought. I usually try and visualise all the other thoughts just falling away one by one until only the one I have chosen is left. Then I visualise that one thought with stronger legs than all the others so it can always run faster and not allow them to catch up! Then, when I've done with that thought, I choose another one etc - eventually I see them all slowing down until they're all just jogging happily away on the 'thought marathon' !!

Blimey, I've just read that back...............now I know I'm nuts !!:ohmy::wacko:

Don't know if it'll work for you or not....:shrug:

:flowers:

up a ladder
20-05-07, 18:36
GG.

I know what you mean. Mine tends to be more "Kung Foo" though:wacko:

If you try to visualise the thought you acyually want to think as more powerful, it does tend to work.

geordie flower
20-05-07, 20:20
Ha Ha Ha thank god im glad im in good company going nuts thanks for your replies tracey x

blackie
20-05-07, 20:37
Hiya
My mind seems to have a mind of its own. Very inoying at times.
Blackie