PDA

View Full Version : The Healing Power Of "do-in"

mirry
20-05-07, 18:47
Last week I found a book in my local charity shop that cost me £1.
Its called "The Healing power of Do-In"
Basically this book explains that Do-In is a form of acupuncture that involves no needles :yesyes: , that you can apply yourself :yesyes: for free :yesyes: .

Do-In is a form of accupuncture that instead of needles you massage the correct points on the body to open up the meridians to let the energy flow.
Its all about the Yin and yang and I find it really interesting.

You massage using your thumb or finger in clockway circles on the correct meridians on the body.

Now why I find it so interesting is because , years ago I had a frozen shoulder so I went to my local accupunturist who gave me some Do-In therapy, he found a tender spot on my neck area and massaged it with his thumb for 10 mins, at first it really hurt then the pain went ! and never came back again. In this book it does say , if you go over your body and press everywhere tenderly if you find a painfull or tender spot then you can look up what this means :yesyes: . So cos Ive had a pain in my left upper arm for 5 years I decided to look it up and it said that emotional problems !!!

I recommend anyone to buy this book, think you can get it on amazon for 70p (was that price last week).
Ive been looking up the places for dizzyness and anxiety and panic.......
if you want me to find out your meridian points I dont mind looking it up for you. Then all you need to do is massage it for 10 mins each day or more.

Hope this helps

mirry :flowers:

Wenjoy
21-05-07, 12:19
Yep Ive heard to fthis -i think its accupressure Do - in is the japaese or chinese word for it. Please can you put up ont he website the points to massage for panic attacks. Ta Wenjoy x

neptuno
21-05-07, 19:20
Hello Mirry !
I'm with Wenjoy - can you show us the panic points ? Anything that we can do for ourselves has to be good news !
Be kind to yourself

eeyorelover
21-05-07, 20:16
Wow - sounds like an interesting read. I'll have to see if the library has it.
Thanx mirry :hugs::flowers:

xxx
Sandy

mirry
21-05-07, 21:36
for palpatations massage.......

H7 - in the inner fold of the wrist , in line with the little finger (right hand).
p6 - two finger widths above the center of the inner fold of the wrist (R/H).

the H stands for the heart meridian,an imbalance causes anxiety.
the p stands for pericardium, it contols emotions .

This book shows so many points that its impossible to explain some of the points properly, If you want to buy it the ISB No is :2-88424-017-9.
It explains how you should massage and all about meridians.

Good luck.