PDA

View Full Version : Feeling of heat in arms

beadbabe
21-05-07, 13:40
Hi there
Bit of a weird symptom this and I am plagued with them at the moment. Maybe it is because I am starting citalopram again, or maybe it is my anxiety? Or maybe not (that is what really freaks me out)

I have a new symptom in the last couple of days which is a weird feeling of heat flushing down my arms from my shoulders. a panic symptom? Does anyone recognise this?

I have also had a tingling tongue (four times) and I am getting increased palpitations. Increased dizziness from all directions - my eyes which don't seem to be working, my balance and the ectopics and I suppose I can't get my breathing straight either. I feel like my whole system is to pot.

I am finding all of this so traumatic - do people ever ever get better from this? Actually don't even answer that because I can't bear the thought of my whole life feeling like this

Copsgrl8
21-05-07, 14:12
Hello

Yes I do get the hot flushing now my arms and it's awful becasue most of the time I get it throughout my whole body. To me this is a sign that I am about to have a full blown attack.