PDA

View Full Version : Falling in love with someone has anxiety

Dana1987
02-08-17, 14:28
Hello :)
I met him last year and fall in love with him immediately,, i didnt know anything back then he used to show up then disappears and didnt know whats going on it breaks my heart,, we spent a beautiful trip got to close but when i came back he backed off like there was nothing so I decided to cut him off completely from my life,,, i didnt know!!
After several months he came back looked happier much better going to the ym i was so happy for him,, he told me about his medications and why he used to take them i was really mad at him i didnt know I thought he was using he has history of drugs abuse everytime he got sad
We got so close suddenly he backed off again!! I dunno what to do now after i know i dont want to lose him also i want him to feel secure by my side and open up i want to be with him but i dont know his to deal with hin
Shall i just give him a cold shoulder everytime he backs off
Do u thing i shall open up my feelings,, every time we get closer he backs off like he's afraid of something he doesn't want to go in too deep with me
I dont know ehat to do please help???

braindead
02-08-17, 17:49
Hello :)
I met him last year and fall in love with him immediately,, i didnt know anything back then he used to show up then disappears and didnt know whats going on it breaks my heart,, we spent a beautiful trip got to close but when i came back he backed off like there was nothing so I decided to cut him off completely from my life,,, i didnt know!!
After several months he came back looked happier much better going to the ym i was so happy for him,, he told me about his medications and why he used to take them i was really mad at him i didnt know I thought he was using he has history of drugs abuse everytime he got sad
We got so close suddenly he backed off again!! I dunno what to do now after i know i dont want to lose him also i want him to feel secure by my side and open up i want to be with him but i dont know his to deal with hin
Shall i just give him a cold shoulder everytime he backs off
Do u thing i shall open up my feelings,, every time we get closer he backs off like he's afraid of something he doesn't want to go in too deep with me
I dont know what to do please help???
Every lady loves a bad guy , you love a bad mad guy, put your running shoes on and get the hell out of there.
:shades:

Dana1987
02-08-17, 17:57
I think thats what makes him special lol!! But its too late i care too much now that i dont care :(

Fishmanpa
02-08-17, 18:10
Every lady loves a bad guy , you love a bad mad guy, put your running shoes on and get the hell out of there.

I agree. Despite your feelings, in the long run, you'll save yourself a lot of heartache and drama.

Positive thoughts

AntsyVee
02-08-17, 18:35

Great article on this (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/larry-schwimmer/why-am-i-attracted-to-bad_b_3567407.html) ^^

Fishmanpa
02-08-17, 18:45
Great article on this (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/larry-schwimmer/why-am-i-attracted-to-bad_b_3567407.html) ^^

Interesting... I too was a victim of this as many women I dated after my divorce although attractive were also batshite crazy and full of drama. In therapy I learned that perhaps I was seeking out this type of woman subconsciously and setting myself up for failure. After that, I decided to back off from dating and worked on myself. Heck, I didn't date for nearly two years! My wife is the total opposite of the women I was dating prior and she's the best thing that has ever happened to me :)

Positive thoughts

AntsyVee
02-08-17, 18:51
Interesting... I too was a victim of this as many women I dated after my divorce although attractive were also batshite crazy and full of drama. In therapy I learned that perhaps I was seeking out this type of woman subconsciously and setting myself up for failure. After that, I decided to back off from dating and worked on myself. Heck, I didn't date for nearly two years! My wife is the total opposite of the women I was dating prior and she's the best thing that has ever happened to me :)

Positive thoughts

Yes, I went through this as well (but with men :). I grew up in a very dysfunctional family, and when I started dating seriously, I had so many issues I was not a good person to date. Only after I went to therapy and worked on myself, was I able to have a stable relationship.

braindead
03-08-17, 08:38
I think thats what makes him special lol!! But its too late i care too much now that i dont care :(
THEN good luck :bighug1: