PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety - NEED HELP

moanxiety
02-08-17, 16:06
so basically 8 years ago i had major anxiety which i got over eventually - i didn't take tablets or anything

6 weeks ago it all started again and i dont know what the trigger is - few things about me - i am getting married in December and my Engagement is this weekend - i currently work in a call center and its not a stressful job - bit boring but not stressful - i have great friends and family and cant see why i would be down

so my anxiety came back 6 weeks ago and iv struggled to cope - at the start i was off work and struggled heavily - once i got to work i started feeling better - did have bad days - i wasn't my usual self but felt as if i was getting better

iv been doctors and been adamant that i dont want to be on tablets - he suggested taking KALMS and to be honest i dunno if its making a difference or not - i then brought the lavender KALMS and recently brought something called MindCare Balance which had great reviews on Amazon - since iv been taking the MindCare Balance iv started to feel worse - constant headache - when talking at times i cant say what i wanna say -consonantly feeling as if im dreaming - this all has started this week - my engagement is on sunday and i wanna function properly -

people will say i am stressing about my wedding and engagement - to be honest i am sooooo excited - maybe subconsciously i am but i dunno whats wrong - constantly got a pressure headache all over face and head. i dont expect to be better overnight but i felt better few weeks ago and now this week getting worse. i feel like just giving up these days and i really cant be bothered being fake around people acting im fine when im not

as i didnt wanna go on meds i was referred to IAPT through my doctors - i have a telephone assessment with them and they suggested i go onto this Stress Course - but that course wont start til October now - i need help coping

braindead
02-08-17, 17:33
so basically 8 years ago i had major anxiety which i got over eventually - i didn't take tablets or anything

6 weeks ago it all started again and i dont know what the trigger is - few things about me - i am getting married in December and my Engagement is this weekend - i currently work in a call center and its not a stressful job - bit boring but not stressful - i have great friends and family and cant see why i would be down

so my anxiety came back 6 weeks ago and iv struggled to cope - at the start i was off work and struggled heavily - once i got to work i started feeling better - did have bad days - i wasn't my usual self but felt as if i was getting better

iv been doctors and been adamant that i dont want to be on tablets - he suggested taking KALMS and to be honest i dunno if its making a difference or not - i then brought the lavender KALMS and recently brought something called MindCare Balance which had great reviews on Amazon - since iv been taking the MindCare Balance iv started to feel worse - constant headache - when talking at times i cant say what i wanna say -consonantly feeling as if im dreaming - this all has started this week - my engagement is on sunday and i wanna function properly -

people will say i am stressing about my wedding and engagement - to be honest i am sooooo excited - maybe subconsciously i am but i dunno whats wrong - constantly got a pressure headache all over face and head. i dont expect to be better overnight but i felt better few weeks ago and now this week getting worse. i feel like just giving up these days and i really cant be bothered being fake around people acting im fine when im not

as i didnt wanna go on meds i was referred to IAPT through my doctors - i have a telephone assessment with them and they suggested i go onto this Stress Course - but that course wont start til October now - i need help coping

The only thing good about KALMS is the name. Shame they do sweet FA:wacko: