PDA

View Full Version : why do we google

syl
21-05-07, 20:04
been having like little electric shocks going through the top right hand side of my stomach for last few days
yes temptation got the better of me today and I googled as usuall wish i hadnt it came up with gallbladder, stomach cancer oh heck why do we all google then wish we hadnt

judipat
21-05-07, 20:08
Hi Syl
I know what u mean - but I googled and found this site which I am eternally grateful.
Hope u feel better soon - stay cool, calm and collected (easier said than done, I know )
Judi

geordie flower
21-05-07, 20:17
hiya ive had alot of involuntary muscle spasms in various parts of my body kinda feels like mini electric shocks, apparently its anxiety related! yor right tho cos before i was diagnosed with anxiety i googled my symptoms and convinced myself i had MS! take care tracey x :)

Jaco45er
21-05-07, 20:24
Syl doooooooooooooon't google

Googling is the enemy of the anxiety sufferer.

If you didn't have it before you googled, you will think you have it after googling.

They should have a public health warning on google, this site is bad for your nerves ;)

TC

Jaco

manmoor
22-05-07, 08:29
Syl hun no no google. I was the worlds worst googler a few years ago and had to stop as it was really making me ill. I couldn't even read a magazine or watch a tv programme without thinking symptoms to google cos I always convinced myself I had the symptoms. Please no more googling or I will have to tie both our hands behind your back and poke you in the eye several times and then you'll have proper symptoms :ohmy: That's exactly what a good friend told me and at the time it was the tough love I needed to stop and it worked. Keep in touch over the weekend I'm here for you hun and enjoy the concert. :hugs: xxx

syl
22-05-07, 08:53
Hi Mandy
Thanks for your message and your pm

Yes I guess we are all quilty at some time for going to that dreaded google think we should ban the thing.
If only I trusted myself more wouldnt feel like this.
thanks for saying you will be there at the weekend for me you are a great person even with your own problems you are still there for other people
you must be a angel well you are my angel anyhow
you at least dont make me feel stupid at my age to be worrying about health things thought i was getting to old for people to care how wrong can you be
god bless you
sylvia