PDA

View Full Version : hi im new

mopart38
21-05-07, 21:40
M name is maureen or mo i am 38 from Radcliffe near manchester. I suffer fro anxiety ive had them over 6 years, because of this i get lonely and feel depressed because it affects my life i cant do the things i want to. I thought by joining this site i might make some friends and get support or give support to people who understand.:)

honeybee3939
21-05-07, 21:45
Hi Maureen

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, you will get some great advice and support here Mo, and im sure you will make some new friends too:) .

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

trac67
21-05-07, 23:05
Hi,

welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

Scarlett77
21-05-07, 23:14
Hi Mo,

Welcome to the site, hope you find it helpful.

Scarlett x

manmoor
22-05-07, 09:07
Hi Maureen,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

nomorepanic
22-05-07, 21:30
Hi Maureen

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

groovygranny
22-05-07, 22:09
Hello Maureen, :welcome: to you!

Yes, you'll make many friends here and get plenty of help and support - with the opportunity of giving some too!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

funky chick
22-05-07, 22:10
Hi Maureen, welcome to Nmp lots lovely people on here and you will have help and make new friends im sure. hope to catch you soon take care love Gailxxx

josephine
23-05-07, 10:23
Hi Mo

Im 38 too and have suffered anxiety all my life. I feel just like you. I cannot do the things i would like to do and find alot of situations frightening and stressful. the things that most people take for granted are very hard for me. Social situations etc.

I hope you find this site helpful. I have found it comforting to know that ther are other people who feel like me.

Take care

Josephine.x

Zanxiety
23-05-07, 10:24
Greetings mopart38, and glad to have you abroad here. You'll feel comforted on here from helpful and supportive people, and you'll feel not as lonely either.:)

Pink Princess
23-05-07, 13:06
hi and welcome to the site, you will find a lot of good advice and support here and make many friends along the way. hope to talk soon, take kare xxxxxx

mopart38
23-05-07, 19:31
hi pink princess thanks for your warm welcome. Ive seen you online in the chatroom but never spoke to you yet. It says junior member if you dont mind me asking how old are you?

mopart38
23-05-07, 19:39
Hi, thanks for your warm welcome ive seen you online in the chatroom ive spoke to a few different people, im shy and dont find it easy to talk in a chatroom until this week when ive been on. Im trying to get use to so many people being on and keeping up with the conversation!:blush:

Hi Maureen

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

SANDYJANE
23-05-07, 19:40
Hi and a big warm welcome.

love sandy xx

mopart38
23-05-07, 19:45
Hi thanks for your nice welcome, ive been in the chatroom a few times ive talk to a few people i dont recall chatting to you, i will look for you next time im on. Im abit shy ive only been in a chatroom on this site this week im trying to get use to there being so many people and keeping up with the conversation! luv maureen or mo x

mopart38
23-05-07, 19:51
Hi thanks for your warm welcome, ive been in the chatroom a few times i dnt think ive spoke to you. It says your a junior member how old are you?

Southern_Belle
27-05-07, 04:40
Hi Mo,

A friendly welcome to you. You will find many here who will understand how you are feeling.

Your status of membership is by how many posts you have made not by your age. Again welcome.

Laura :)