PDA

View Full Version : Feeling faint

blackie
22-05-07, 19:39
Hiya
I have come over all faint and i felt really bad. I think its proberly because i have only eaten a salad today. I am eating some dinner now and hope to feel better in a mintute. It could also be because its the second day with out alcohol so it might be making me feel weird.
Anyway i just need a hug. My mum got abit weird with me and was like "why are you cring" and was more worried about me cooking the veg. I wish they could understand
Thanks for listning
Blackie

Gleamchaser
22-05-07, 19:45
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

i get faint and depressed if i don't eat properly. usually eating something substantial and taking a short nap sets me right.

groovygranny
22-05-07, 20:18
Hello Blackie

:bighug1:

I think you're probably right!

Have you tried eating little and often? That would then keep your blood sugar on an even keel til you felt stronger.

Good idea to lay off the alcohol if you've been drinking every day - save it for a couple of times a wee maybe. Don't forget to drink plenty of water as well ok?

Blimey, I'm sounding like a right nag!!

Your mum might be feeling as though there's not a lot she can do for you, and when we mum's feel like that it's 'orrible. She was probably trying to take your mind of it by mentioning cooking the veg?.

Have another hug :hugs:

:flowers:

blackie
22-05-07, 22:05
Hiya
thanks for replying.
Thanks for the hugs GG. Really needed them
I think in future i will have an afternoon snack.
Take care
Blackie

funky chick
22-05-07, 22:14
hi Blackie, hope you are feeling better yes i too get faint feeling if dont eat regular and it not nice feeling. sending you big hugs and hope you feel better real soon love Gail xxxxx:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

blackie
22-05-07, 22:15
Hiya gail
Im being hugged to death. hehe
Many thanks
Blackie

Nibbles
23-05-07, 11:55
Even though you beat my Breakout score I'm still going to give you a hug... just the one mind :sign20:

:hugs:

There you go! :winks: It does sound like a lack of food thats caused you to feel faint. I sometimes feel like this when I haven't eaten but I still don't feel like facing food so know how you feel.

Take care,

blackie
23-05-07, 12:26
Hiya
Hahaha nibbles. Sorry.:blush:
Your still ahead of me in the high scores.:yesyes:
Thanks for the hug

I still feel pretty lousy as i am giving up alcohol. I have been drinking every day for years and far too much. Im only on day 3 now so i guess it will take a while to feel the benifits.
Take care
Blackie

blackie
23-05-07, 16:22
Hiya
I still feel really dizzy today. I have eaten, just had a peice of wholemeal toast. I have drank plenty of water as its a hot day. I have rested and not done anything stenous all day. This is driving me up the wall. I have been getting worse over the last week.
I really dont know what to do. I havnt gone a day without having at least one panic attack.
GRRRRRRRRR
Blackie