PDA

View Full Version : new symptoms

ItWillPass
12-11-04, 20:47
uch... so my latest and greatest is these stomach issues! For about 3 weeks now, my stomach has been upset, and crampy. I am running to the bathroom all day... and once I get there nothing is actually going on. Every time I eat my stomach makes crazy rumblings... Even if I drink water I get an upset stomach. The mornings are horrid. my back is also sore... and the upper part of the backs of my legs?? its just miserble. does anyone have any advice of what could be causing this?

seh1980
12-11-04, 20:52
Having anxiety means that you are nervous quite a bit of the time. That can always cause an upset stomach. It could be as simple as that...

Sarah :D

Rennie1989
12-11-04, 22:11
hiya

i get those on a school day, i cant leave the bathroom!

my stomach isnt that pleasent eigher, its like someone is digging a knife through my skin into my stomach!

yes it is anxiety!

Scooter Girl

if i was hungry would you feed me, if i fell you help me up, if i was crying would you brush away my tears

Meg
13-11-04, 22:47
Hi Heidi,

When you started it were you stressed out, eaten someting rogue etcetcetc
Look back for signs , if there are not any you may want to go and check with GP
Have you tried taking Imodium, kaolin and morphine etc etc
If it is an IBS sort of thing taking up meditation is very beneficial and modifying your diet.

Additionally Reiki can often settle down guts nicely . Ensure any practicioner has experience in this particular area.

The associated pains may be where you've changed your posture to help cope better with the cramps.

Meg

You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance