PDA

View Full Version : I'm exhausted

Cindy
23-05-07, 14:40
:ohmy: Hi everyone
I am really freaking out about this cheat pains again and I'm thinking they missed someting.I really don't know what to do I am scared and having scary thoughts again.It's even in my dreams sometime.The chest pains make my back also saw and I'm really scared andd convinced myself it's my heart and lungs despite the fact I had my heart checked out:weep:

It's like I keep needing reassurance and I'm crying again a lot and I don't want to.My body feels exhausted and I have so much winds it's unbelievable
I just don't know what to do.I just want to live my life like a normal young girl and have loads of fun but my fear gets the better of me

I also tend to get this terrible tension headaches lately and jaw pain
What can I do :ohmy:
Lotsa love to all

clickaway
23-05-07, 14:46
Cindy

These symptoms are very common ones for anxiety - you have been checked out so that's good.

Gradually get more active - have you a garden to look after or can you go for a short walk? The more you can do, the better. :)

I know it's not easy, and I'm trying to do the same!

Hugs :hugs:

jill
23-05-07, 14:58
Hi Cindy,

The hardest thing at times is getting away from the anxiety, the scary thoughts and yes, they do come into your dreams at time's, but this is your minds way of trying to deal with it, day and night your mind is trying to fix things.

It is very common to need reasurance, when we are acute we loose are ability to reasure ourselves, this does come back with alot of hard work time and support.

All your symptoms are common with anxiety, the chest pain is making your back sore because you are tensing up with the pain, we tense are musculs alot with anxiety.

Try some light exercise, this helps loosen the musculs, if you can, do this once a day, just streaching one's.

Do you use relaxation CD, I found this helps alot. I had a very big problem last year with my relastionship, ohh boy, my hole world turned upside down. I used the relaxation CD's, they worked for me and did alot of walking and talking LOL

You will have fun one day without the fear getting the better of you, it just takes alot of hard work time and support.

YOU TAKE CARE

wishing you well

LOVE JILLXX

Cindy
23-05-07, 15:07
Thanks guys
I don't have a garden and My dad uses relaxation cd's so maybe I can just lend it for a while.I actually play softball but the season anly restarts in two months so I can't wait cause it keeps my mind occupied.I am also a member at the gym but lately I haven't gone cause I don't feel like being around anyone and I am just upset don't know

clickaway
23-05-07, 15:27
Some exercise like swimming would tone you up for the new softball season and make it easier when you return to the gym. It will be hard at first, but will pay dividends.

Take Care