PDA

View Full Version : -Waves- Hello =]

Sarah Jane
23-05-07, 15:56
Hello everyone.
=]]

My name is Sarah Jane, I am seventeen years old.
I suffer from panic attacks which resulted in Agoraphobia.

I happened to stumble across this website by doing a search on Wikipedia for panic attacks.

I hope to find some comfort in knowing that I'm not the only one who has this disorder and to hopefully take something away from being here, whether it be information, or a friend.

:)

honeybee3939
23-05-07, 16:00
Hi sarah jane

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:)

take a look at the Symptoms, How to Cope and firstStep links that are sittuated at the left hand side of this page also.

Hugs
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

groovygranny
23-05-07, 16:04
Hi Sarah-Jane, :welcome: to you!

Plenty of help and support here - pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Zanxiety
23-05-07, 16:09
Hello their Sarah Jane, and it's so great to see you here. You've did the same thing as I did when I found this site one day. We'll make this place so comforting, and provide you with much support to help you ease with your Agorphobia and Panic Disorder like a few others on here who also suffer from this disorder.:yesyes:

yorkylover
23-05-07, 16:10
Hi and :welcome: you will get lots of advise here and make lots of friends:yesyes:
Your not alone.:)

trac67
23-05-07, 17:17
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

crazygirl
23-05-07, 17:21
Hi Sarah Jane, it's good to see you!! I found this site exactly as you did and I'm a newbie too! I have the same problems as you so you are not alone and I'm sure there are lots of others out there like us too. There seems to be lots of great people here so I'm sure this site will provide a lot of comfort and support for us all.

Will hopefully catch up with you soon

Anne-Marie xxx

belle
23-05-07, 19:06
Hi Sarah Jane and welcome :)

SANDYJANE
23-05-07, 19:51
hi and big warm welcome

love sandy xxx

nomorepanic
23-05-07, 21:13
Hi Sarah Jane

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here. Hope we can be of some help.

Pink Princess
26-05-07, 01:17
hi and welcome to the site, you will find a lot of good advice and support here and make many friends along the way. hope to talk soon, take kare xxxxxx

Southern_Belle
27-05-07, 04:33
Hi Sarah Jane,

A friendly welcome to you. Guess what? You will find both here. Many here will also understand exactly what you are going through too.

Laura :)