PDA

View Full Version : What was I just saying.......

Wenjoy
23-05-07, 18:07
Thought I was being smart last week when I said I kept questioning where was my panic - i felt too calm - well, guess what - its back again - its a hot and humid day and I feel clammy, panicky,dizzy and breathless - got my desk fan on full power to keep me cool but feel weird - hate the heat but love the sun!!! Lets hope I learn to calm my thoughts down about feeling panicky in the heat !!! Wenjoy x

groovygranny
23-05-07, 20:37
Hi Wenjoy,

Sorry you're feeling bit c**p:huh:.

Plenty of cool (not iced!) water and the fan on should help you keep you're body cool - I know it's not so easy with the thoughts!

How about a bit of holiday visualisation - in cold places like Lapland, Iceland...or Siberia, depending how cool you want to get?!!

I'm not taking the mick but this has worked for me at times (not just necessarily with the heat!)

Can you imagine yourself all wrapped up snug in a fur rug on a sleigh being pulled by reindeer in Lapland - drinking a small sherry at the time of course!:blush:

Or building an igloo in Iceland - always amazes me how you can have a fire and not melt your house in doing so!:shades:

Siberia may be a bit more difficult - not a lot to do there I suppose. Not that I'm very knowledgable about any country, as in school I was to Geography like a hole is to a dam holding thousands of gallons of water.......eventually it all leaked out:wacko:!!

Anyway, enough of my crazy ramblings........hope you feel much better real soon. :hugs:

:flowers:

Wenjoy
25-05-07, 10:54
Why thankyou!!!! I will try that - I must admit my desk fan is heavenly!!!
Love wenjoy xx