PDA

View Full Version : Confussed

blackie
24-05-07, 14:55
Hiya all
I am really confussed at the moment because i have been feeling really bad since my parents came back from holiday which was nearly 2 weeks ago. I have no idea why. I have also stopped drinking and im on day 4 but i just feel really paniky. I just want to curl up and go to bed but my grama's here.
I thought i was doing really well this morning. I cleaned the house, weeded the flower bed and planted up the leeks ive grown, put the shopping away and done some reading.
I really cant go on feeling like this. When i go back to my doc im going to see if there is anything more he can do. Maybe i can get reffered to the mental health team again and get a different doctor.
Blackie

nanny
24-05-07, 15:11
Hi Blackie
i expect a lot of that is due to the non drinking (were you a heavy drinker? )
do you get along with your parents and are you able to talk to them.
were you on your own when they went away? if so you may have liked the solitude and are now feeling a bit hemmed in.

Sorry i can't help you anymore but hope you feel better real soon in the meantime heres a hug :hugs:

blackie
24-05-07, 15:20
Hiya Nanny
Thanks for the hug.
I was drinking more then i should and it was making me feel more anxious the next day. I havnt gone a day without drinking for months so i dont think i was a really heavy drinker but certainly drank too much.
I live with my parents as im 19 and they are about the only people i see. I missed them like crazy when they were away as i was completly on my own and i dont leave the house. Maybe now they're back all the stress is coming out.
I just so despratly want these feelings to go away. I got my blood test results back today and they are all fine. I was half hoping i was anemic as that would exsplain why i feel so tired all the time and it could be corrected.
Ive got a horrbale cheast pain today and i know its likely just to be musculer but its annoying. Espacially as i thought they were related to the drinking.
I guess you just have to get through each day, 1 at a time.
Blackie

nanny
24-05-07, 15:29
Like you say blackie maybe the stress is now coming out, when you were on your own perhaps you were holding it together without realsiing it.
At least you have recognised about the drinking and good for you for doing something about it, well done you :)
Glad your blood tests all ok anyway, do you take medication? could it be that making you tired i take a lot of tabs and my eyes can close at the drop of a hat.
please try not to worry too much, easier said than done but please try:hugs:

blackie
24-05-07, 17:56
Hiya
thanks nanny. Yeah, i do take medication. florocatine (prozac) so it could be that. Might mention it next time i see my doc.
Thanks for all your help
:hugs:
Blackie