PDA

View Full Version : Freaking out a tad ......

bingjam
05-08-17, 16:30
Ok so all morning I've had a full headache. Which is fine I'm aware everyone gets them.

But now I have pain in my nose and the headache has got a little more painful and the pain is also around my eyes. . Also my ears feel full and for a few weeks I've been able to hear my pulse in my ear.

So I googled thinking it was sinus but nope. Lots of brain Tumor things have come up. .........

So I've gone from thinking yeah it's just sinus let's see what I can do the help with the "pressure" to thinking super. A brain tumour.

Has anyone had these symptoms and it actually was sinus ????

Fishmanpa
05-08-17, 16:39
Has anyone had these symptoms and it actually was sinus ????

Pretty much everyone here actually. Or it was stress/anxiety related. There has not been one brain tumor fear that actually was a brain tumor in the time I've been on the boards.

Positive thoughts

ocdbaking
05-08-17, 16:40
Definitely sounds like sinus issues to me. The pain can be terrible. Try putting your head over steam - like a bowl of hot water, with some olbas oil in.

bingjam
05-08-17, 16:53
I knew it was my sinuses that's why I googled how to ease sinus pain but then most of the answers were brain tumor I didn't even look or type in my symptoms which annoyed me even more ������

I've done the steam bowl thing too but it hasn't helped much. Might go and take a long hot bath to see if that steam helps

Thanks guys. Don't know why I came for reassurance as In my head I know 100% my sinuses. Stupid google ����