PDA

View Full Version : Heart worrys

anx mum
05-08-17, 21:01
Hi I'm so hoping someone will read my thread. I feel so alone at the moment ive had severe chest pain for around a month now started in the middle a heaviness and stabbing pain which I would say was fairly constant than about a week later pain moved from centre to left side felt like squeezing over my left breast and a stitch underneath it. It also moved to my left shoulder blade and down my arm. At this point I rung 999 who said my ecg looked slightly abnormal got took in they did another ecg and bloodtest which shown I hadent had a heart attack. I do suffer with anxiety and ive had chest pain before but this feels different:weep:. My gp thinks this is anxiety but cant be sure so referring me to a cardio dr and an echo test which I'm waiting on. I feel no one understands my hubby thinks ive gone mad my dad shouts when I ring him. I can honestly say if it wasent for my three beautiful children I wouldn't be here. Before all this I was dianoigsed with cluster headaches which I had constant for 16 months been having nerve blocks in head really don't know how much more I can take

Charlie1108
05-08-17, 22:35
No advice but didn't want to read and run... I know how difficult it is when one symptom/issue is just replaced with another. It's incredibly depressing. Hopefully you will have your echo soon which will give you peace of mind. I suffer with palpitations so I get the heart anxiety. I also get pain which they tell me is anxiety from clenching up. Anxiety sucks hey xx

nomorepanic
05-08-17, 23:36
I replied to your other post about this Bev.

you have had these chest pains for many many years now. Please read my reply to your post.

anx mum
07-08-17, 08:39
Thank u both for replying has anyone had like a stitch felt under left breast its a strange feeling

bashley
07-08-17, 11:54
Hi anx mum,
I think we have spoken over the years and I can totally relate to you again. I'' too really struggling with heart worries again, I have had chest and arm pain and have had dizzy spells for two weeks my doctor said its anxiety but i'' sure he is just fobbing ne off. My hubby is fed up with me and my son said i'' always ill. I hate feeling like this, I really hate it. I don't know what to do anymore no one understands what its like. I have had horrible missed beats which scare me so much, my hubby shouted at me yesterday and said I just need to get a grip. I'm sure you are fine, and the echo will put your mind at ease. Try and stay strong i know its not easy but you will get through it

anx mum
07-08-17, 18:57
pmd u

Iamnervous
08-08-17, 00:28
@bashley the amount of times people have yelled at me to get a grip! @anx mum there are so many posts on this site of people with the same symtoms and it's all anxiety. if we all are getting it and all get normal tests at the cardio then isn't that comforting? seems like it's something anxiety does to many. i've been to 3 cardiologists and so many ER's. It's taken over my year. Anxiety just...sucks.