PDA

View Full Version : Airway got irritated

Hypomean
06-08-17, 01:21
I cleaned my shower today, and I mainly stuck to just one cleaning product, and about two hours after I took a shower, and my throat got sooo irritated I couldn't breath, it got scratchy, then I tried taking in deep breaths but with each breath. My airway felt right and it would get irritated I had to cough. And coughing would just hurt it. Prior to this I had no indication that I'm feeling sick as to feel my throat to close up. It has left me shaken feeling as if I can stop breathing. When I went through the scratchy feeling I couldn't really breath and it left me feeling like I need air. Obviously. But just this heaviness on my chest, I quickly got out of the shower and it stopped. Could the cleaning product still have been at the bottom of the drain. And once my soaps got mixed in caused a chemical reaction? I don't feel my throats itchy/scratchy. But my lungs hurt as if I had been in a coughing fit. :(

We have this party to get to, too and I also want to say it could be nerves.

Annaboodle
06-08-17, 10:26
Cleaning products can do this. They can have a really strong reaction. I had a really bad reaction to oven cleaner once in my airway and also my skin. My flat had an internal kitchen which made it worse. Does your bathroom have a window?

There are loads of non-chemical cleaners out there which I would recommend switching to if you haven't already. You can also make up natural cleaning products yourself which will never cause any problems.