PDA

View Full Version : Water breaking? Incontinence?

tillyyyyy
06-08-17, 16:59
Earlier today I was in the bath lau n. Down. I sat up and felt 'hotness' as if I had passed a small amount of urine. I didn't feel the need to pass urine, be as soon as I felt this I was very aware or my bladder. I'm a little dehydrated so the amount was very small, and when I tried to see if I actually needed to urinate it was difficult but I passed some urine. I'm only 15 years old and have never had sex, but my mind instantly raced to urinary incontinence and pregnancy, as occasionally I will panic that I'm somehow pregnant without actually having sex. I also have very irregular periods so I can never use that to confirm anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annaboodle
06-08-17, 17:08
If it carries on I would see a doctor, just to check for a UTI (urinary tract infection) - v. common and easily treatable. They stick a swab thing in a sample of your urine to check for it. In the mean time try drinking loads of water throughout the day and seeing how you are. If you are passing urine without any difficulty or pain anywhere then it's fine. Goes without saying that anything new that doesn't go away see your doctor.

Cece6
06-08-17, 17:43
Ruling out a simple UTI, it sounds like you just 'collected' a little bath water when lying down and it came out when you sat up! Happens to me in every bath, not pretty but it happens :)

Annaboodle
06-08-17, 18:19
Ruling out a simple UTI, it sounds like you just 'collected' a little bath water when lying down and it came out when you sat up! Happens to me in every bath, not pretty but it happens :)

Oh, yes I forgot about that. That happens to me too.

ScaredLizard
06-08-17, 18:57
Sounds like the bath water collected in you and then came out when you sat up. I've had it happen and it's not fun.