PDA

View Full Version : Night Sweats?

aanns_GAD
06-08-17, 18:38
Okay. Can't tell if this would be nights sweats. I find myself waking up and sweating. I don't think it's happening while I'm sleeping but I'm not sure. I've checked the bed and my clothes and none are soaked through it's just my skin getting clammy and sweaty. I wake up with a rapid heart rate too.

I've been sick with a cold/sinus infection and whenever I wake up I instantly get worried I'll swallow and find myself sight a sore throat and be sick all over again. I think that is what causes the initial rapid beat.

I'm honestly worried. I've been pretty sick for the past week, going to doc tomorrow to get antibiotics because my snot smells terrible and there's some blood in it and I'm not getting any better passed this point.

Does this sound like night sweats? Or is it just my anxiety? Also our house stays at 78ish at night because we don't run the air due to wanting to keep our bill down and I sleep with a sheet, comforter, and a fuzzy blanket and most nights I fall sleep under all those and in leggings....we also keep our door closed and my husband sleeps pretty close to me at night.

Fishmanpa
06-08-17, 18:59
Night sweats to be concerned with are soaking, wring out the sheets, dripping wet sweats. What you describe is easily explained.

"...our house stays at 78ish at night because we don't run the air due to wanting to keep our bill down and I sleep with a sheet, comforter, and a fuzzy blanket and most nights I fall sleep under all those and in leggings....we also keep our door closed and my husband sleeps pretty close to me at night."

Positive thoughts

Scotttt
06-08-17, 20:33
I randomly have night sweats too.

Unless you are consistently soaking the sheets like you just jumped in a swimming pool then I wouldn't worry to much about them.

It can be stress, anxiety, blankets, temperature and a host of non threatening things.