PDA

View Full Version : Hello

ashla86
25-05-07, 02:44
Hin my name is Ashley and I am twenty years old. I have been depressed since I was twelve, started being suicial around 15 years old and have has a eating disorder off and on since I was 13. I am hoping to try and change my ways without having to go to therapy. I don't want my family to know about me and they'd likely find out about me if I went.
I've been joining forums like these to talk to other people who know what I am going through.

groovygranny
25-05-07, 06:25
Hello Ashley :welcome: to you!

You'll find plenty of help, support and good advice here,

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

manmoor
25-05-07, 11:40
Hi Ashley,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

yorkylover
25-05-07, 12:46
Hi and :welcome: There is lots of support here for you,you will never feel alone:hugs:
Sometimes its better if you can talk about things,Counselling may help.As you are 20 your family need not know about the therapy.
We are all here for you.:hugs:

trac67
25-05-07, 12:56
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

prism
25-05-07, 13:12
Hiya Ashley,

you're amongst friends here who know what your going through.

prism

funky chick
25-05-07, 15:12
Hi Ashley, and welcome you will find lots kind caring people on here and im sure that will help you take care hope catch you soon love Gail xxxx:hugs:

Lozzie
25-05-07, 15:13
Hi Ashley and :welcome:
You will find lots of friendly people here and get some good advice n support from other members :)
Take care and hope to speak soon
Laura xxxx:flowers:

nomorepanic
25-05-07, 21:15
Hi Ashley

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

honeybee3939
25-05-07, 23:38
Hi Ashley

A BIG warm welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

Pink Princess
26-05-07, 01:20
hi and welcome to the site, you will find a lot of good advice and support here and make many friends along the way. hope to talk soon, take kare xxxxxx

Southern_Belle
27-05-07, 04:27
Hi Ashley,

A friendly welcome to the site. Wow you have been through a lot for your age. I hope you find help here on the site and if you ever need to talk, please pm me. You are not alone.

Laura :)