PDA

View Full Version : ectopics

lin
26-05-07, 10:31
Hi All

I found now that when i get the ectopics bad i know i am worrying as a few weeks ago i was worrying about different things and the ectopics were really bad, when the worry lifted off me the ectopics started to calm down. So now i am trying not to worry to much so when i do i know the ectopics will be back with a vengence.

I do still get them though but only a few a day which i don't mind that because i ignore them, so anyone who is worrying about things maybe thats what is causing them so try if you can not to worry to much i know it's hard not to worry but do try, even though lots of things can cause ectopics i have now found worry and stress cause's mine.

So hopefully fingers crossed i won't worry like i used to if i do i will sort it out straight away if i can.

I hope this helps anyone who worries or stresses alot.

linda xx

kilvosa
26-05-07, 13:04
Hi Linda
I get palpatations most days and i do try and ignore them or cough and they seem to go when im busy i dont notice them only when im sat doing nothing or trying to sleep then i feel them so annoying arnt they?
Take care Anne xx

cattttt
27-05-07, 01:02
Yes, I get palpitations and ectopics alot too, but if I ignore them and find something to do, they go away.

looking4answers
27-05-07, 01:22
Im sorry to say I have had these since i was a little boy and im 52 now..They usually dont ever go away but I feel that most of the time they are attributed to nervous stomach from being stressed or generating too much acid in your system.If you try to relax,dont eat foods that give you gas or if you take an antiacid after meals or the new ones that are suppose to prevent acid then it might help.

I dont even like soda but never have a meal without one to keep the gas off my heart.Works sometime sometimes not.. But all together relax,try the soda diet or otherwise out of the can while eating keep antiacid around drink plenty of water that releases gas sometimes and try to relax your breathing.. and think of anything at all other than what you are feeling..

Know deep down inside that you have had them before and you also know an old man of 52 that has had them since he was a little boy and well im still around and kicking right now.. and im talking really bad ones all my life then perhaps this bit of info might help you .God Bless you and take care.. Dont worry and be happy.. Michael