PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys

Dieselj28
27-05-07, 02:59
Hey everyone. First off I think that the creators of this site and anyone helping fellow sufferers are genuinely awesome people who have my greatest respect.

As for me I'm 16 years old, from the U.S., and new to this level of anxiety. I had always been dealing with anxiety and had some slight OCD however nowhere near the level its been at now. I had something that im going to say is 'coffee' that had triggered a panic attack. I had been experiencing a high level of stress before (family issues, stress at school, brother moving out), but after the panic attack from the 'coffee' im running 'what if' scenarios through my head like its going out of style now. The good news is that I'm seeing a cognitive behavior therapist and looking for my 3rd session soon.

Anyway the site so far has helped me tremendously with dealing with the symptoms and the cause of my anxiety. I now have a good understanding of what is going on with me (or at least I think I do) and hope to help others I as well as myself on the road to recovery.

trac67
27-05-07, 03:35
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

Ross
27-05-07, 03:41
Hi Dieselj28

Welcome to NMP. I hope you find it as informative and supportive as I have.

Im sure you will meet lots of great people, and make some new friends here.

Kind Regards

Ross

Southern_Belle
27-05-07, 04:16
Hi Dieselj28,

A friendly welcome to the site. I too have anxiety and ocd. You will find many here that are just like you. This place will help.

Laura :)

honeybee3939
27-05-07, 12:35
Hi Diesel

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends also:) .

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

nomorepanic
27-05-07, 13:14
Hi Dieselj28

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Quiet-Lift
27-05-07, 13:31
Hello Diesel...

Welcome to NMP:hugs:

Good luck with the CBT. I've always had an interest in it but never tried to find a therapist for myself. Apparently they are in short supply though there is an online version run through Imperial College in the UK called "Beating The Blues"...I have nothing to do with it by the way...:shrug:

Lots of support and understanding people here who may be able to help or share the burden...

All the Best

Allan:yesyes:

groovygranny
27-05-07, 22:32
Hello there Deisel, :welcome: to you!

Pleased to meet you - plenty of help and support to be found here!

:)

manmoor
28-05-07, 08:27
Hi Deisel,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

samjane
28-05-07, 08:42
:welcome: To NMP, you will find loads here to help:D

Love Sam x:flowers:

Pink Princess
29-05-07, 13:21
hi and welcome to the site, you will find a lot of good advice and support here and make many friends along the way. hope to talk soon, take kare xxxxxx