PDA

View Full Version : Baby Shower = Panic

latic
27-05-07, 12:55
In 45 mins I have to travel approx an hour to a place I have never even heard of and go to a baby shower. I sooo dont want to go. My anxiety levels are through the roof. Im feeling so bad. I dont think Im going to manage an afternoon with people I dont know without having a major panic attack. Its like I can feel its going to be really bad already.

I want to go for my friend but Im so scared. I know Im going to ruin the whole thing by panicking. Everyone will think Im an idiot. Her mother in law thinks i make my anxiety up as it is. I havent had to see her for over a year.

Sorry to rant. Im just so anxious about it had noone else to talk to.

Sarah

blackie
27-05-07, 13:30
Hiya
Sorry to hear you feeling anixous
try not to worry, easier said then done i know
You friend will be really happy that you were able to come even if its just for a short time.
Dont worry what your mother in law things. She just doesnt understand it.
Hope it goes well
take care
Blackie

latic
27-05-07, 19:55
I did it! Feel v proud of myself. Not the best party ive ever been to, but feel great for going. Was anxious at first but jfdi and so glad I did. Even won three of the party games!!! Back of the net!!!

Thanks for reply Blackie. Hope you are ok little lady!!!

Sarah xx

ms.k
27-05-07, 20:00
well done for going to the baby shower.
you should be sooooooo proud of yourself, having to travel as well.
give yourself a big pat on the back. i'm sure you feel much better for having gone. take strength from it and see it as a big step up.
Ms.k

kazzie
27-05-07, 21:01
Well done You:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Luv Kaz x x x

honeybee3939
27-05-07, 22:11
Well Done Sarah !!:yesyes: :yesyes:

Just caught up with your post, really pleased you made it, proud of you hun !!

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx