PDA

View Full Version : Here we go then......

Noozles
27-05-07, 18:10
Hello....

I have suffered "something" for 8 1/2 years.... I have been through numerous different types of treatment but have never been able to shake whatever this is.....

It started one random weekend when I suddenly got very sick and it never really went away...... I was put on medication which didnt really help. As time wore on I began to develop strange habits to "help" me cope, like not changing my routine in any way.

I went through counselling where I was told that my mind was a blank rule book that it added to as it saw fit.

I have done anxiety management which didnt help.

Im now going through hypnotherapy which is almost my last roll of the dice.

Thats my story so far.......

groovygranny
27-05-07, 18:50
Hello Noozles, :welcome: to you!

I actually found that sticking to a 'ritual' routine seemed to help me somewhat. Gave me something real to focus on.

Is hypnotherapy really the last roll of the dice if it isn't conlusive enough for you to find out what "something" is?

You've come to the right place for help and support!

:)

belle
27-05-07, 19:17
Hi and welcome :)

x

nomorepanic
27-05-07, 21:58
Hi Noozles

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here. Hope we can be of some help.

You will meet some fab people here and get great advice.

honeybee3939
27-05-07, 22:04
Hi Noozles

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here :) , im sure you will get some great advice and support here.

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxxx

Noozles
27-05-07, 23:47
Thank you....

In answer to the "last roll of the dice" question....

Im not sure what to do if I get nowhere with this..... Of course Ill keep trying, but its difficult as Im sure a lot of you are aware to keep trying when you dont seem to get anywhere.....

Ah well, at least I found this place....

:)

Southern_Belle
28-05-07, 01:15
Hi Noozles,

Welcome to this friendly site. You will find you are not alone in your feeling the way you do here.

Laura :)

manmoor
28-05-07, 08:26
Hi Noozles,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

trac67
28-05-07, 19:07
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Pink Princess
29-05-07, 13:27
hi and welcome to the site, you will find a lot of good advice and support here and make many friends along the way. hope to talk soon, take kare xxxxxx

Lindalou64
30-05-07, 23:09
Welcome Noozle,
Your Not Alone,yes Sometimes It Takes Practice Practice To Fight This Crap But You Will Get There Keep The Faith............linda

purpleshoes
20-06-07, 13:04
Hi everyone

I'm Noozles' girlfriend and I have just joined today and thought I would hijack Noozles' thread to say hello to you all :flowers:

Noozles
20-06-07, 13:28
Hey honey...

Everyone, please welcome my rock.....

manmoor
20-06-07, 14:20
Hi Noozles Girlfriend,

A big warm welcome to you too hun. xx

purpleshoes
20-06-07, 15:08
Thank you Mandy! xx

Lindalou64
20-06-07, 16:17
Welcome noozle,
you are not alone you will find lots of support and info here and one day you will get better....stay positive.i know its hard....but we must.......Linda x