PDA

View Full Version : hello to all

michellemumof4
28-05-07, 08:11
HUGE hello :hugs:

my name is Michelle I am happily married and have four children I was told I have GAD and intrusive thoughts in Febaury of last year, altho I did have it eleven years ago from which I made a full recovery, I think this time was a warning to the way I was living my life, always busy working full time and looking after a large family, hardly suprising I Went POP is it ....lol

My thoughts are of harm and self harm I used to have them 24/7, couldnt pick a knife up, drive my car even moving would send me into a huge panic god it was horrible ......:mad:

Anway after a lot of bloomin hard work and posative thinking I am now 80% recovered I still have my off days or even weeks, usually when I have ignored what my body is telling me and done something silly - ie racing round like super woman, I am just finished training to be a helpliner for the NO Panic charity and was told of this site by one of their members, even having almost recovered we all still need support in those bleak days.

Those of you that I have had the good fortune to talk too are wonderful ! keep going and Thank you.

Michelle
xx

manmoor
28-05-07, 08:26
Hi Michelle,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

groovygranny
28-05-07, 08:44
Hi Michelle, :welcome:to you!

A very inspirational post - thank you! :hugs:

:flowers:

honeybee3939
28-05-07, 10:18
Hi Michelle

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here:)

Sounds like you have made some great progress :) well done ! lovely to hear about your training also for No Panic, im sure you knowledge will be a great asset in helping others.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Nibbles
28-05-07, 11:38
:welcome: Michelle,

Glad to hear you're doing so well and good luck with No Panic. You will find that this website offers just want you need on a bad day and you'll also meet loads of caring people.

Take care,

Southern_Belle
28-05-07, 16:15
Hi Michelle,

Welcome to the site. You will find alot of support and will make many friends here. I'm glad you already come with information. You do have so much on your shoulders we will be happy to help on those days you need someone to lean on.

Laura :)

darkangel
28-05-07, 16:36
Welcome Michelle

You have done very well and your post was an inspiration to read.
Thats great that you have finished your training with No Panic - Ive used the helplines several times and it is a much needed service.
You will make some lovely friends on here and we are always here to give support to each other.

Luv Darkangel :flowers:

trac67
28-05-07, 19:10
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

SANDYJANE
29-05-07, 00:04
hi and a big warm welcome

love sandy xx

Pink Princess
29-05-07, 13:26
hi and welcome to the site, you will find a lot of good advice and support here and make many friends along the way. hope to talk soon, take kare xxxxxx

nomorepanic
29-05-07, 19:19
Hi Michelle

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Lindalou64
30-05-07, 23:13
Hi Michelle,
Met Ya Last Night In Chat I Think Your A Great Lady And A Big Help To Others You Know You Can Beat This Again.....wish Ya The Best.......linda Xx