PDA

View Full Version : This felt really scary

Cindy
29-05-07, 06:47
Hi everyone:weep:

It's me again.I was having a few ok days.Then last night I woke up from my sleep with fast heart palputations and I felt like something was smothering me as I coulden't catch my breath.It was really really scary and now I'm sitting at work with chest pains not really bad ones but it is there.I am really scared again.It's like everytime I take a step forward and feel much better then I take two steps back.I'm running out of positive solutions to feed my negative thoughts and I'm really tired.I don't wan't to be as bad as last year I think I moved so much forward but now it feels as if I'm slowly heading back in that direction and I don't want to be that girl again.What can I do:ohmy:

DavidJ85
30-05-07, 14:04
Cindy I had something similar I was laying in bed dozing then all of a sudden a surge of adrenaline came over me and I couldnt breathe or move and I felt paralized and scared. I just kept thinking it will go in a minute, it will go in a minute.....then it did. BUT I hate it and pray it doesnt keep happening!

Cindy
30-05-07, 14:38
Thanks david for replying.
I was telling myself the exact same thing when I was awakened by that terrible feeling
I don't know but i feel really sad today and I cant put my feeling on as to why I feel so

Its good to know you not alone in some cases and the feeling like not being able to breath is horrible I just want this to go away

kilvosa
30-05-07, 16:29
Hi Cindy
I know how you feel i have days when i dont have palpatations have had a few days clear and now ive got them today again. They do go but it is scary and on sat i even had bad chest pains too. I try to do something positive to take my mind off them talking to someone helps and in the evenings i go into the chat room that helps dont know what id do without this site especially when hubby is away working so much and the fact that i dont know anyone here to go out for a coffee or anything.You take care
Anne xx

Piglet
30-05-07, 16:35
I'm another one who gets palpitations here there and everywhere and then I get a nice long run of some months without them ....bliss!!

I also have had the old waking in the night like you describe - try not to worry about it lovie as that's what feeds it. Accept it if you can like Claire Weekes suggests and the fear will loosen its grip.

Piglet :flowers: