PDA

View Full Version : no more panic

moor
31-05-07, 09:32
Hi,

Reason i post massage here is because i had panic attacks first time in my life in february 2007. I solved the problem complitely and reason i post this massage is to help other ppl becasue this site was part of my solution (some middle step) that i found some info. Also, what helped me is going to help you most probalby with few exceptions (some physical proble, drug problem etc, mental illnes problem (phobia or panic is not)etc) - means if you are more or less normal person with panic attacks, phobias and similar problems it will help in over 90% of cases)

anyway story is like this: I am much into sports and one day i was very tired, nervous, not sleeped and had very, very difficult physical thai boxing training. Next day i felt little bit dizzy and i set into the car to go on one business meeting. Then, in one moment i felt like i was going to die, i thought i had heart attack. panic took (i might had some heart problems but in that moment from now on i had panic attacks - becasue i am very afraid of illness). Then like a first reaction i went to hospital and reported heart attack. I went basic ekg tests, take my blood and so on, everything was normal. Next week i was not sure about my heart becasue needed to take further test (like carry one day holter, ultrasound test, physical exam, ekg again, effort test ...). Meantime i continue to have this attacks which are very very scary (who had them nows what i talk about). I received heart exams and they were almost perfect. I am phisically very fit and my heart was example for healthy heart. But then heart doctor told me that i might had panic attack and is very imporatant to make this exams to proove me that i am ok. Then i start ot gain information on panic attacks over interent and by doctors. I found out that i had all symptoms from panic. My doctor told me that if i go to psyhiatric (and found story on internet) that most probably they will give me some pills. I could not accept it. Meantime i found out (also here and other sites about) that panic attacks are not dangerous and you have to calm down and in few minutes it goes away. Then i had few more panic attacks in various situation but mostly connected with one place and in car. i let it go, did not panic in my mind and after 10 minites it calmed down (but feeling for the rest of the day was not nice). It was kind of improvement but still is panic attack. i could live with it but IT STILL EXISTED. This is limit for the help you can find on this site and similar sites - you can live with problem but panic attack is still here. Then i started to look further on problem. I found in interent about energethic therapies. I had luck that one man living in Serbia (ZM SLavinski - http://www.spiritual-technology.com/eng/index1.php?_link=techniques/peat.php) worked with energetic therapies and developed system called PEAT. This first is luck because i contacted him and he replied me about possible work-shop in here from some man he reccomanded. The other luck is becasue of all this therapies PEAT goes to the root of problem (other energy therapies will most probably solve the problem but they will not go to the root - which is still very much better then claccic approach). Anyway, I worked on my problem and as a entering point to my mind i took one of my panic attack. I take me about 50 minutes to go to the root and find out my individual codes (pls read about in link i put here). Then i went home in my car and purposly goes with same place. I still had some panic attack but much weaker (now was only kind of anxiety feeling). I worked more and as a entering point i took anxiety feeling i had in my car (by myself - you do not need therapist with PEAT). The second deep PEAT process i worked last more then two hours and i came to the root again. Most of my problem was solved in that moment. But in next few days i felt like I was falling appart. I was feeling terrible, like my ego is falling aprat. I also had physical sense of weakenss, mentally was very sensitive. I worked further on all of this symptoms deep PEATs (i must tell you this was not easy period for me). then after a one or two week period my inital problem was 95% dismantled (i had some not good feeling when i was in car on that place - but also solved with deep peat) but in one moment all thsi calmed and i felt very much integrated, calm, secure. I continued to work on my other problems (stress etc) and feeling is very very good. for you is most important that you are able to solve your problem for good.

manmoor
31-05-07, 09:34
Hi Moor,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

groovygranny
31-05-07, 12:42
Hello there,:welcome: to you!

Thanks for sharing that - glad it worked for you.:)

I have accepted anxiety and panic as a small, but evident, part of my life now and this helps me cope as and when I need to.

Always good to read about someone else's experiences though!

Take care

moor
31-05-07, 13:01
Hello there,:welcome: to you!

Thanks for sharing that - glad it worked for you.:)

I have accepted anxiety and panic as a small, but evident, part of my life now and this helps me cope as and when I need to.

Always good to read about someone else's experiences though!

Take care

If you want to get rid of it completely use this technique. It means life w/o panic. Also, it improved my life in total because i continue to work on each aspect of life i do not like. and btw... you have nothing to loose...

Lindalou64
31-05-07, 14:35
welcome moor, i will definetley check it out thanks .wish ya the best.........Linda

Southern_Belle
31-05-07, 21:53
Hi Moor,

Welcome to NMP. I'm glad you have found something that worked for you.

Laura :)

darkangel
31-05-07, 23:33
Hi Moor and welcome

Thanks for sharing your story and Im glad you found something to help you get better.

Everyone is different and its worth trying different techniques but very few people are ever completely cured especially if there are other aspects of mental illness involved.

Ive lived with this for 10 yrs and I would say I am 90% well but anxiety is a part of me and I live with it and accept it and it no longer has the same hold over me. But as for completely cured??? Im not so sure that can happen. We all have triggers and reminders and long term health effects because of it.

I hope you find this site useful and make many friends so we can all support each other.

Luv Darkangel :flowers:

nomorepanic
01-06-07, 22:17
Hi and welcome and thanks for the post.

Glad you are doing so well

Zanxiety
02-06-07, 01:28
Greetings moor, and welcome to this site full of kind, polite and friendly people. The post you wrote was very useful. Interesting technique I must say. Your right that eventhough Panic Attacks arn't pleasant, you can learn to live with it. To be honest, living life with Panic Attacks is still much better than not lving at all since we do experience times when we do enjoy ourselves.

Well done for finding this site, you made the right move.

moor
02-06-07, 15:39
Hi Moor and welcome

Thanks for sharing your story and Im glad you found something to help you get better.

Everyone is different and its worth trying different techniques but very few people are ever completely cured especially if there are other aspects of mental illness involved.

Ive lived with this for 10 yrs and I would say I am 90% well but anxiety is a part of me and I live with it and accept it and it no longer has the same hold over me. But as for completely cured??? Im not so sure that can happen. We all have triggers and reminders and long term health effects because of it.

I hope you find this site useful and make many friends so we can all support each other.

Luv Darkangel :flowers:

I am cured. And in fact you will be also if you try. And in fact it will be relatively fast. How do I know? Until this claim i passed about 10-20 situation that use to cause me panic attack. Does it work for you? Most probably yes. How it works. Pls read link i put, buy book if you are interested (you have at amzaon), go to workshop, learn techinc. I will not go inot details because my intetion is to give you information only. Like i said before, you dont have to loose much (except your time and realitively small amount of money). Beside, you will improve your quality of life overall.

moor
02-06-07, 16:00
Greetings moor, and welcome to this site full of kind, polite and friendly people. The post you wrote was very useful. Interesting technique I must say. Your right that eventhough Panic Attacks arn't pleasant, you can learn to live with it. To be honest, living life with Panic Attacks is still much better than not lving at all since we do experience times when we do enjoy ourselves.

Well done for finding this site, you made the right move.

as explained this site gave me rough idea. but not cure. try PEAT. Panic attack is only top of the iceberg. you have no idea what is it until you reach to the root. with normal psyhiatric process i think you can maybe cure this but only as a accident. Beacuse you talk, talk, talk and you might reach inegration point but only as a pure luck (did they ever think they look on a wrong place?). anyway in PEAT your problem is treated as energetic, not mental problem. you have to relive (copy) your (at start) panic experience. after your mind lead to you earlier and earlier line of events (again you relive, copy). using some acupuncture points at your face and body you go deeper and deeper. In peat you do not loose time on discussing how strong is experience (like in psyhoanalizing). you use it for merely entrance go deeper and deeper until you reach to the point of some basic events. When you find it whole structure above is just gone. How do you know? Problem is just not existing any more. as explained for my panic attack problem i needed to cover problem from several points. in one or two deep peats process you will surely know difference. in few more you will not be aware of your problem - then you know it doesnt exist anymore. Only side effect i had is one or two weeks of very sensibile state of mind, i could not work as usual, i was oversensitive but ones it calmed down i felt great.

moor
02-06-07, 16:18
Triggers and reminders are also possible to disintegrate. problem is that with normal processes you can not reach to the point where you know why triggers and reminders exist. ones you find out the do not exist again. after two deep PEATs i removed my panic attacks but as you said (and i posted in my first mail) i still had some triggers (driving my car at some place). But at this moment they did not cause me panic attack but some kidn of anxiety. It is a big differnece (panic attack and anxiety). Then i worked further adn i found casue for this triggers and now they are gone also. this panic atack problem, triggers they still exist in me but as a memory. It is a big difference remember last year snow adn actually be there!my intention is not to support you but give you inforamtion that helped me. if only one of you try and find this useful my purpose for writing this is succes (and beleive me i am very busy man).

moor
02-06-07, 17:22
could be working for you also..

Pink Princess
03-06-07, 21:04
hi and welcome to the site, you will find a lot of good advice and support here and make many friends along the way. hope to talk soon, take kare xxxxxx

moor
04-06-07, 07:02
hi and welcome to the site, you will find a lot of good advice and support here and make many friends along the way. hope to talk soon, take kare xxxxxx

i do not need support nor help from this site. Instead i would like to receive information if sombody has tried PEAT on my advice and share his experience on this site to help others..

moor
11-06-07, 07:33
any questions?

nigela
14-06-07, 15:43
Sounds far too complicated to me!
Nina x

moor
15-06-07, 07:20
actually technology used is very simple. It can not be simpler. Which part is complicated to you? spendig 2 hours a day working PEAT for one or two weeks to get to the root of problem or taking pills for years, live in fear for years etc...You need training about 4 days. other then that you do not need therapeut, work by yourself. In this 4 days you will do several deep peats and probably be already out of your panic attack, fears etc.
Just do not understand your position becasue when i had panic attack (which is something worst i experienced in my life) I was very, very much motivated to solve problem.

moor
26-06-07, 08:54
questions?