PDA

View Full Version : Hi..can't believe I've done this..

Darkdays
08-08-17, 15:47
Hi everyone

Well I just can't believe I actually done this..took a lot of courage but I am so sick and tired of my anxiety making me sick and tired..Felt just had to reach out and maybe get a bit of reassurance that I am not alone.

I have suffered with anxiety for years now..particularly bad about 10yrs ago but seems to have got really bad again recently.

Medication:- I was on paroxatine for about 12yrs...weaned off that about 2 months ago..now take Mirtazapine nightly and doc just put me on fluoxetine just this week as I wasn't coping at all well. Also have pericyazine if and when needed but don't like taking them cos they make me feel big sleepy/spaced out.

My anxiety is so severe I cannot get out of bed some days..just like today..so been looking at this site for a while and decided to finally take the plunge..so here I am..

I am a lady in her late fifties...led a full an active life when I was younger..anxiety got bad in thirties I would say..I hate the way I am at the moment..this is not me..this is not what I am really like..Anyway hope this site may help..as I said even just to know I am not alone or silently going "mad".

Hope to share some things with you...thanks.

venusbluejeans
08-08-17, 15:55
Hiya Darkdays and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Vanilla Sky
09-08-17, 14:40
Hi and welcome to NMP :)

Pepperpot
13-08-17, 01:08
You're definitely not going mad :)
You'll fit in fine here. Welcome x

Pea Tear Griffin
13-08-17, 08:26
We are here to help :)