PDA

View Full Version : Foods I used to love

nicole97
08-08-17, 17:56
I have found over the past 6 months to a year that some foods now make me very nauseated. They are all foods I used to really like. Like ranch dressing or chicken salad or this green tea stuff I used to drink. When I mentioned this to someone, they said oh must be your gall bladder, but I don't think that's it. Greasy mood (well most greasy food) doesn't bother me at all. I could eat pizza and stuff like that, all day long. I don't do that, but it doesn't make me nauseated. I"m not sure what's going on. Just in December I had an upper GI and a colonoscopy and everything upper and lower was completely normal. I'm not sure what is causing this aversion. Same with peanuts or anything with peanuts in it. Can't eat any of that anymore either. It makes me nauseous within 20 minutes of eating. :(

samina77
08-08-17, 21:16
Hi Nicole,

I'm not a doctor so your best bet would be to get it properly checked out... but... I remember when I started suffering from acid reflux, one of the first symptoms I felt was actually nausea after eating certain foods...

Good luck!
Sxx