PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy/Fuzzy Feelings

Loveydovey0519
08-08-17, 21:51
I don't exactly know how to explain these feelings I get. I call them 'funny feelings'. They come and go, and can last all day long on and off. Best way I can put it is a dizzy/fuzzy feeling in my head. It does not affect my balance, however the feelings are terrible at times. It makes working difficult at times, and of course it makes me worry. I had a complete work up in April, including a cardiologist work up. So I've been well checked out medically. Just curious if anyone else experiences this.

Crispy
09-08-17, 09:31
Hi,

I don't know if what I experience is the same, however I have problems with feelings of dizziness and light-headed which tends to be worse during more stressful situations (such as being at work or situations around many other people). Having seen my doctor am currently on meds for anxiety which kind of helps me through the day but do not want to live constantly like this. Am due out this weekend watching a football match and am concerned of keeling over or losing control as have had problems with my balance previously.

Hope this is of some help and I certainly don't think you are alone with this type of problem.

Loveydovey0519
05-09-17, 22:37
Mine seem to just come and go. I have noticed that a lot of times I'll wake up and the first thing I think about are these feelings. Which I'm sure only sets off the fear of fear cycle even more. They're not constant with me, however they do happen often!

comm1291
09-09-17, 15:20
I have this too! I call it 'brain fog' - I agree that it makes working very difficult! I'm a medical student so it's even making me question if I can complete all my studies with this. It always helps to speak to other people about the experience though, so message me if you ever want to :)

Loveydovey0519
13-09-17, 01:06
Hey comm1291 I appreciate your response! This feeling has been just about nonstop for the past few days. It doesn't bother me whatsoever when I sleep and I have no fear of sleep, like I've read some do. Just seems relentless lately and makes me question is it really anxiety or not.

Blonde123
17-09-17, 17:00
I have a feeling which I can only describe as dizzy but nothing spins and I'm not off balance. It's almost like a split second sensation in my head and it feels like it's taking my eyes a second or two to focus but my viosion isn't blurred or anything. It's s very weird sensation which I can't really describe properly.