PDA

View Full Version : 31 Year Old - Feel Need To Pee - Prostate / Bladder Cancer?

darkside4k
08-08-17, 23:26
For the last few days I've had this strange feeling like I need to urinate but I don't. But it's a little different than that. Kind of like a pressure or fullness in my groin area.

I'm worried I may have prostrate cancer or bladder cancer but those would be pretty rare at my age (31).

Now I'm wondering if hyper focusing on it is making it even worse in my head. I am not waking up any extra during the night to go.

jj1995
09-08-17, 01:08
yeah ive had that and im 21 do i even have a prostate at this age (joke) I cant really say what is causing it because im not a doctor but do you work out? maybe do some situps and get your groin muscles strong you could have a weak bladder

Becazican
09-08-17, 02:09
Your too young to have either one of those cancers. You could have a uti infection and not realize it or prostatis(inflamed prostate) nothing major just a little plumbing fix. Or you could be just so hyperaware of it that you are tensing that muscle down there

TattooArtist
09-08-17, 02:38
Sounds like a UTI. Go get checked out, those are easily treated. Could be a pulled muscle too.

swajj
09-08-17, 09:16
How's your daughter?

KK77
09-08-17, 09:53
How's your daughter?

He moved on from that fear ages ago :lac:

swajj
09-08-17, 10:58
Guess I missed the update lol