PDA

View Full Version : I hate to say this...but it could be worse

Eventhesparrows
09-08-17, 04:00
So my "go-to" fear is the fear of possibly having a brain tumor.

However,

With everything going on with North Korea right now (I'm in the US), maybe if it happened, things could be worse? Like if NK set off a nuclear weapon into our atmosphere and completely knocked out our power grid and we couldn't get food and I had to watch my babies starve to death, if we didn't die first from someone breaking into our house and killing us for the food that we DO have.

:scared15:

...thanks a lot Kim Jong Un....because yes, I did just blame my anxiety on you. (why not?) lol.

SeagullTerror
09-08-17, 04:05
I don't know what North Korea will do, I suggest that you repent and give your life to Christ. If you're like "what?" and you want to know what I'm talking about you are more likely to message me. But I really do hope that you know who God is. That's all that will help you in the rough times ahead.

I don't say that to scare you. But it's true, I'm not sure if north Korea will do anything.

You don't have a brain tumor. That's a fear everyone gets, anxiety just really messes you up.

Godbless.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

Eventhesparrows
09-08-17, 04:10
Thank you Seagull. I'm a born again Christian who is a devout Jesus-lover. I know my Bible, which is why I'm so terrified! I know what's coming, and while I really used to believe in a pre-trib rapture, I tend to lean the other way these days. Woe to pregnant and nursing mothers, indeed. I wouldn't be surprised if God allowed destruction to America happen simply because of how far we've turned away from Him. Thanks for your response. It's encouraging to know there's another "family" member on here.