PDA

View Full Version : Hi im Claire, ill brief it in a nutshell.....xx

Clairebearuk
09-08-17, 05:56
From 5 years old til present day;
*Seperation Anxiety from Mum so hated school.
* Diagnosed clinical Accute OCD (this disabled a huge chunk of my life)
*OCD Suicide
*Diagnosed BDS
* Diagnosed GAD/Panic
* Social Anxiety
*Depression
* Self harm
Too many more to mention lol..

BUT NO ONE EVER EVER KNOWS,only some family and work now because i got bullied for time off due to this so im now starting a campaign in the workplace.

This phyically diasbling illness has prevented me from so much including children,events,relationships etc but i have accepted im doing the sensible option for myself.

I have become a lady of very convincing disguised with fake confidence and smile, ive had to try at least and became a well educated arrticulte business woman...err when i have no choice...... on my own i rock back and forth pray so so hard to die and the thought of me living another week just makes me more poorly, bed and Judge Judy is all i can stand lol,eat just to fill a gap,bath to just clean...i enjoy nothing at all apart from my two sphynx cats and my 8 foot boa constrictor ive had for 23 years( My true friends)....that brave Canadian man recently took his life after much campaigning to legalise euthanasia, i know his pain and totally understand to my soul why he did it, i just cant 'go' til Mum goes, i Love her too much.

Im far from morbid,im fighting still after all these 32 years and managing is hard but what else can we do, when you are more knowledgable about your passion than the professionals they have a blank face,questioning the next step after non responsive medications, counciling, 4 leading physiotherapy expects and of course the "huggers" (bless them they help normal fears like a lost husband etc but not deep clinical chemical balance deficiencies)

I pray in my life time an actual tablet is produced tailored to each individual case via a brain scanning device that can deter and measure the chemicals that are two low or two hight and say "Right Miss Claire i see now why quite clearly and you need a lower dose of this and a higher dose of this.....please collect in a week" HOW WONDERFUL, instead i take 17 tablets devised for other illnesses such as epilepsy as someone in the 1960 said it made them less stressed!!! So all the side effects from all of these are joyful!!lol

Please NHS...put more funds in to the biggest killer since time began.....we cant "Talk Therpy" a disfunction Liver disfuction ..... so why do you think the brain is different? Pso please dont patronsise us by saying " Try Yoga" or change of diet.......unbeliebable that in this day and age a legal "Happy " drug hasnt be made safe and legal, whats so wrong with something helping us be happy and cope the best we can....beyond me!!x

One thing is for sure, after writting to my local MP for a meeting, and helping set up Mental Health First Aid in the Leicester Fire & Rescue Service.i really will aim to be a Spokeswoman one day and ill help anyone on here with open arms, regardless of what the condition is they are all linked and ill do all i can to listen and support.
Hang on in the, one day at a time, and take care. Lots of love Claire.xx

venusbluejeans
09-08-17, 06:02
Hiya Clairebearuk and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Vanilla Sky
09-08-17, 14:37
Hi and welcome to NMP :)

Clairebearuk
09-08-17, 15:30
Thank you (apologises for the rant)xxxx

Lola-Lee
10-08-17, 03:49
Hi Claire :hugs:
I could not have said all that any better.
Welcome aboard x.:D
Lola.