PDA

View Full Version : Stomach/uphill walking

Debden
10-08-17, 11:27
Ok so I get bad reflux a lot of the time and I can feel it bubbling away. But when I walk up a hill I feel like I can't breathe it gets so bad. It's only when walking up hill tho. Walking downhill I'm fine. I was paranoid it was my heart but it's been checked and to be fair I walk a lot in my job so I'm sure if he out of breath there. Anyone else get reflux worse when walking uphill,

flappergirl
10-08-17, 14:24
Funny thought: do you lean forward slightly going uphill? I have found my reflux is bad when I lean forward .

MyNameIsTerry
10-08-17, 16:38
Have you been sedentary for a while due to your anxiety?

I found having a couple of months of not doing much with being off work really hit my fitness.

Thelegend27
11-08-17, 16:57
look into hiatal hernias, these are the causes for alot of acid reflux especially if you're regurgitating, have chest or stomach discomfort especially after eating large meals. i susoect i have a hiatal hernia and my doctor agrees, ill be getting checked soon, my acid reflux is bad, causes heart palpitations, and when i vomit i go into afib which is another reason i think i have a hernia because im only 26 and i passed all the heart test they threw at me with flying colors. when i sleep i regurgitate and i wake up feeling like i swallowed something, i also get chest discomfort at times after eating, i cant drink milk in the mornings, i have a whole lot of issues with acid reflux. check with your doc about treating the acid reflux.

Fishmanpa
11-08-17, 17:54
look into hiatal hernias

Why send someone off to Dr. Google and give them something more to worry about needlessly?

Positive thoughts